Chapter 15

Zoey's P.O.V.

The next day soon came, I woke up and found 'Bee's holoform asleep beside me. Smiling playfully, I poked at his arm.

“Hiya 'Bee.” I said with a grin

'Bee grumbled softly as he then opened his eyes.

“Hiya cutie.” He said with a yawn

“Are we heading to Chicago today?” I asked him as he sat up

“We'll see. How about first you go get dressed.” 'Bee replied as he guestered at my pajamas

“You got it!” I said back with a thumbs up

I then slid off the makeshift bed and 'Bee did the same. I went over and picked out some clothes before going down to the bathroom and getting dressed.

Gadget had cleared me to now be bandage free a day or so ago. It felt so much better not having them on. I think he cleared 'Bee too, but I dunno for sure.

I went ahead and got dress. I pulled on a pair of jeans, a navy t shirt with a dinosaur on it before slipping on my converse. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and smoothed down my hair, mostly.

I then headed back out where the rest of the Autobots were at. Bumblebee was back in his bipedal mode. He kneeled down and gently picked me up before setting me on his shoulder.

I grinned at him before seeing Gadget, in his holoform, walking beside Ratchet. Though it was only overnight, Ratchet looked a bit better. He still had bandages all over his torso and arms it looked like, but now he had a yellow-green polo shirt on top of them. He seemed to be able to walk again, even though he limped a little. Ratchet also had on a fresh pair of jeans, and a pair of grey and yellow-green running shoes. He also now had on a pair of black, rectangular framed glasses, though I could still see the Dark circles under his eyes, along with the sick look within them though it looked lighter. I also noticed that Ratchet had honey colored hair, though it looked like it had once been a brighter color.

Gadget then slipped into his alt, transforming into his bipedal mode just as the other three came over.

“So what's our plan?” Cade questioned as he looked up at all of them

“Isn't it obvious? We're heading to Chicago.” Gadget stated

“How far away are we from there?” Lucky Charms then asked

::Six and a half hours::

“Meaning, we depart now, while be there by early to mid-afternoon.” Ratchet answered as well, his voice sounding a little stronger

“Who exactly are you again?” Lucky hen asked

I giggled at Ratchet's reply.

“Soon to be your worst nightmare.”

I heard Lucky gulp before taking a few steps away from Ratchet, who was smirking and I heard the rest of the 'bots snicker slightly

A few minutes later, we were about to hit the road. The only thing left to decide was who got who, human-wise. I think Optimus didn't want another argument so he waited for either 'Bee to say something.

I think 'Bee was going to say something, but Gadget said something first.

“I call Dad and Zoey!”

::What! Aw man!::

I heard Gadget chuckle softly as he carefully picked up Ratchet.

“You both never ceases to amaze me with your childishness.” Ratchet said with a shake off his head, but I could see his faint smile