Chapter 49.5

3rd Person P.O.V.

Ace smirked slightly as he gave his phone a slight tap.

“I'll even make it classical for ya.” he said lightly as suddenly ‘The Nutcracker’ started playing

He hummed along to the instruments as they played.

“Well? This song ain't gonna last forever.” he drawled

One of guards lunged at him. Ace swiftly dodged it, twisting and kicking him in the back, sending him crashing into the wall behind him with a ‘thud’.

The rest looked at each other before attacking him, however none seemed to be a match for Ace.

One pulled out their gun as they stood in front of him. He pulled the trigger, aiming at Ace’s head, though nothing happened.

“Can't shoot without this now can you?” Ace said in a teasing voice as he waved his hand, showing he was holding the cartage before it was loaded. Not waiting for a replied, he twisted the gun out of his hands, jabbing the man hard in the throat with the handle of it.

He ducked his third assilant, sending them flying over him.

Twisting and dodging he avoided all the other attacks at him, while at the same time snapping the cartagr into place on the gun. He cocked it, loading it.

One back one, the men went down with either a shot through the heart or between the eyes.

The song finished, as did Ace, all but one of his attackers laying dead. For the final attacker, who was on his knees beside Ace, Ace held the gun towards him.

“Now, you, get the white pair of shades on the ground under that table.” Ace directed

Wordlessly, the man did so, shakily putting the shades into Ace’s outstretched hand.

“Thank a you.” Ace said lightly as he put his shades back on, regaining his vision. He looked down at the man, and shot him in the leg, causing him to fall over in pain but sparing his life.

“You help me, I don't kill you.” Ace said lightly as he tossed the now empty ground aside and went back to his work, ignoring the groans of pain.

“And not a speck of blood on my suit.” He said proudly as he looked at himself before regaining his focus.

He tucked his phone in his phone before reading the pop up message on the computer screen.

‘Allow security to be enabled and disable vis chip? Yes or no’

“Why yes I would thank you.” Ace mused aloud tk nobody particular

He soon wrapped it up, closing out what he was in. He pulled down his sleeves and recuffed them before grabbing his jacket and mask, carefully stepping over the dead, bloody bodies.

‘Go to go’ Ace said over comm as he shut the door behind him and tugged back on his jacket

‘Excellent’ came his reply

Ace gave a light chuckle back as he put on hid man and went back on out.

He soon found the girl he was with before, her grinning at him and he grinned back.

“Now...where were we?” Ace hummed as they looked at each other

Howdy. Yeah I know.

Short and scrappy. But I'm tired tonight and have a lot going on schoolwise. But I figured its been nearly a month so I'd give somethig new for this.

The next chapter should hopefully be better, seeing I should have more sleep then.

Otherwise, sorry about this little chapter...

Peace out!
-Ice