Chapter 38

Zoey’s P.O.V.

I watched as Ace, Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe had each gathered their belongings and loaded up their alts.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe had the same alt modes, both were matching Lamborghini Aventador’s. Sunstreaker was yellow and black while Sideswipe was red and black.

“All good?” Gadget asked after a good half hour or so

“Just about. I need ya help with this last part.” Ace said with a slight smile

“Aye aye.” Gadget said before he turned to me, “Zoe, can you stay with the twins for a moment?”

“Sure.” I nodded

Right after the two of them walked off, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were both on opposite sides of me.

“I like this one Sunshine.” Sideswipe grinned as he tickled me a little, making me giggl

“Will you stop calling me that.” Sunstreaker sighed

“Nope.” Sideswipe grinned, “And you, cutie pie, can just call me Sides.”

I laughed as he the picked me up and spun me around

Sunstreaker rolled his eyes slightly at his twin. Sides grinned mischievously back at him as he held me.

The next thing I know I was lightly tossed in the air and wound up in Sunstreakers arms.

“Gotcha.” He smirked slightly as he held me his time

“Aww! No fair!” Sides whined

“Snooze, ya lose.” Sunstreaker replied as he stuck his tongue out at Sides

The two were very goofy, and funny.

Sides stuck his tongue out back at his twin.

Just then, Gadget and Ace came back over.

“Whatcha doin’?” Ace asked with laugh

“Playing around.” the three of us replied

Ace and Gadget before chuckled and shook their heads

“C'mon, goofs, lets go home.””

Time skip (brought you by Ratchet spazzing out when the terror twins arrive)

Bolt P.O.V.

Well amazin’ly it's been a few days. And Ratch’ hasn't don't full doom on Terror 1 and Terror 2.

I think Ace was  havin’ his T-cog removed today so Ratchet could fix it. That alone is terrible.

Hurts like ‘ell.

Regardless, I was wrapping up running a quick errand.

Seeing all now four dogs needed somethin’ new to snack on.

Currently I was headed back to my alt. Luckily it was nearly empty as it was slowly to grow late afternoon.

Right as I was about to get to my alt, I was knocked off my feet.

I groaned slightly as I felt pain on my back from hitting the cement.
“There's the cowboy himself.” a voice sneered as I opened my eyes.

Leaning over me with all his weight down on my chest was another guy.

I growled slightly, seeing I remember him slightly. Gadget hates him and he hates Gadget.

His holoform was still the same mostly.

He still had lime green and black streaked hair though it seemed shaggier.  He had on green shades still, same goes for his black t shirt and jeans. Looked like his jacket was missing though I could still see the silver dog tags around his neck. He even still had the same black and green sneakers.