Chapter 10

Zoey's P.O.V.

I looked at 'Bee's dashboard, mildly confused. I was glad that the two of them were happy but also a bit confused.

“What's goin’ on?” I asked him as he started to speed up

::Gadget was right! Optimus is alive!:: 'Bee replied to me enthusiastically

“Indeed! And we're going to see him shortly. “ Gadget added with a hint of excitement

“Cool!” I said with a grin

I heard them both laugh a bit before glancing out the window. I saw Gadget right behind us. I then noticed someone else driving further to the right of us.

Looking closely, I saw two other cars. One looked like a blue and black 2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse.

Haha, I can thank Gadget for the book about cars and trucks he put on my tablet.

The other looked like a green and black 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray.

“Who are those 'Bee?” I asked him and point of to them

I saw him readjust his side mirror to look.

::Drift and Crosshairs. Speaking of which, you going to be with me when we come to a stop.:: Bumblebee answered

“Okay.” I said with a smile as we went on

We were soon passing several large rock formations. I looked up and saw a bulky, olive green 'bot up there. It looked like he yelled something before shooting a gun in the air. Boy, even from here it looked like he had A LOT of guns and ammo.

“In case you're wondering, that would be Hound. I've helped patch him up a time or two.” Gadget's voice then chimed in, and I could hear his grin.

“Thanks!” I replied and I heard him chuckle back

A few minutes later we came to a stop, Gadget ahead of us.

::Grab your bag real quick:: I heard 'Bee say kindly to me

I nodded and hopped out, before slipping my couple things into my backpack and sliding it on.

I stood back as I watched 'Bee transform into his bipedal mode.

:: Alrighty there?:: He asked me before lowering his servo and I climbed on

“With you I am.” I replied with a grin as he set me on his shoulder

I heard him chuckle back a bit before he started walking forward. I got a glimpse of a blue and red flamed, custom looking, Western Star semi truck. A few seconds later, three people got out and it transformed into an autobot wayyyyy bigger than 'Bee and Gadget. I would say that would be Optimus.

“Yeah. Mr. Leader of the Free Galaxy is back. I knew you'd make it, I never doubted.” A green and black one said as he came over.

I think 'Bee said he was called Crosshairs. He had a trench like coat that look similar to his paint job. And it looked like a pair of goggles with two different lenses, one red and one blue. He reminded me a bit of those people you see in movies where they have all sorts of weapons hidden in their jacket

“We got your warning. We've been waiting.” Another one said, who was blue and black.

I remembered his name, Drift. He looked like a samurai. And sounded like one. It was rather neat.

“Hell, yeah. Boom time. We got the gang back together.” Hound said as he came over too.

He I remembered easily, mostly because of the guns. He reminded me of one of those military people that have a huge assortment of guns and ammo on them.