Chapter 25

Zoey's P.O.V

After a couple minutes, Gadget fully recovered himself.

“Alright, let's do this.” He said as he jumped onto his pedes.

All of us then climbed in and he quickly drove to a large part-time area. The doors swung open, which was his way of nonverbalzing  ‘Out’.

I hopped out and heard a roar. I looked up and saw ‘Bee riding a two-headed Pteranodon. Epic!

“Bumblebee!” I yelled up to him with a grin

::Hey, you guys! Yee-hah!:: He laughed before he flew back up into the air again, while activating his cannon.

I heard loud footsteps and saw Gadget and Soulspark walking over, as well as Optimus. And three different gigantic dinosaurs,Dinobots I think, that were awesome looking.

“Come on.” Cade then said

I heard Joshua say something to Darcy, before she then headed off to a safe zone.

“Oh shit.” I heard Gadget swear as he looked upwards. I looked up and saw Lockdown's ship going over use.

“Get cover!” Optimus yelled

I quickly saw why. As the ship came closer, so did the magnet.

“Frag!” Soulspark yelped as she, Gadget and Optimus were then lifted into the air by their pedes, flipping around slightly

I heard roars and so the Dinobots being lifted up by their tails and Silver, in her wolf form, being lifted up as well.

I then felt a tingle in my pocket and saw the gun Ratchet gave me get pulling out and into the air.

“Oh hell.” Ironhide said as he looked at himself

I then realized the problem. ‘Hide had tons of metal on him.

“‘Hide! Take it off, all of it!” Ratchet barked quickly before his glasses then rose into the air.

Ironhide hissed several swear before rapidly pulling off his weapons as he started getting lifted off the ground. First he pulled off his dog tags, then clicked off his cannons with ease. He also pulled out three guns, several daggers and throwing knives, a handful of bullets, another several throwing knives, and let his jacket go.  Everything lifted into the air as Ironhide landed back on the ground.

“How many fucking weapons do you have!?” Lucky said as Ironhide brushed himself off

“I'm a weapons specialist. That's only an eighth of what I would actually like have on me.” Ironhide reply gruffly

I looked back up and saw Optimus, Gadget, and Soulspark holding onto the edge of a building.
It sounded like Optimus said something to the other two, because I then could make out all three of them activating their cannons and shooting at the center of the ship.

There was then a HUGE explosion and all the metal fell back down.

The Dinobots were the first to get back on the ground. Then they each caught one of the ‘bots.

“Nice catch, Shock.” Gadget said breathlessly

I turned and saw Ironhide setting Silver down, who was now back in her human form.

Ratchet caught his glasses before they hit the ground and quickly slid them back on.

Ironhide studied the air for a moment.

“I would suggest everybody take a big step back.” He said while doing so

There was no hesitation in doing so. A split second later, all of ‘Hides weapons came down, at heavy force. I winced and shut my eyes before reopening them and seeing all the daggers and throwing knives sticking up in the ground.