Chapter 33

First Day Of School

Zoey's P.O.V

So I'm currently hiding. Last I looked at my stitch clock, it was 7 o'clock this morning.

I was kinda excited to go to school

Until I realized that I'd be away from everyone.

For 6 hours.

Every weekday.

Which then led to this situation of me hiding, still in my dinosaur pajamas, and everyone else, also in their pajamas, divided up looking for me.

Nobody has yet, luckily.

I peeked barely out of the crack of the door, seeing I was hidden in a closet, I forget who's.
So far there was no one. I carefully pushed open the door in.

I yelped as Ricochet appeared in front of me.

“Gotcha kiddo.” She grinned playfully

“Nope.” I grinned back

Just as she went to catch me, I slid under her like Gadget had shown me, before running off.

“Ah damnit Gadg’.” I heard ‘Che mumble annoyed

I grinned and slipped outside.

See even the weather is upset.

It was cloudy and a bit chilly out. Probably not the best idea to be out here in a pajama shirt and shorts.

I shivered and hid with the gap of the garage.

Nobody should be able to find me here.

My teeth chattered slightly as I shivered. I really half want to go back inside. I need a hoodie.

I sat down, rubbing my arms to keep warmish.

“Kiddo whatcha doin’ out ‘ere?”

I jumped slightly in surprise. I wasn't planning on one of them to find me. I looked and saw it was Crosshairs who found me.

He like everyone else, was still in his pajamas; which were a pair of plaid green pants and a black t shirt. He also had on his shades, and surprisingly didn't have his goggles around his neck.

“Hiding.” I replied as he picked me up

I could help but still shiver from the cold slightly.

“Well one, we outta work on ya hidin’ skills more.” Crosshairs said amused as he looked at me, “And two, don't hide out in the cold ya goof.”

I giggled back as rubbed my arms slightly as we went inside.

“Fair enough.” I grinned back

“Goofball.” Crosshairs said with a shake of his head as he set me on my bed

“I outta suggest ya don't sneak away again. Otherwise I know I'll find ya.” Crosshairs smirked at me

“Dang it.” I mumbled as he laughed and left

I flopped backwards onto my bed with a sigh.

Literally ten seconds later, ‘Bee came.

“You little sneak.” He chuckled as he sat beside me

“Maybe.” I replied playfully as I sat up

The next thing I know, ‘Bee lifted me up and set me in his lap.

He was still in his own pajamas too. He had yellow checkered pajama pants, and a yellow pajama shirt with the sleeves pulled up halfway.

“Do I have to go?” I then asked him