Chapter 47

3rd Person P.O.V

To say Bolt was mad would be an understatement of the century.

He was positively infuriated.

Bolt left the other two, and stood out by the stairs. He let his mind settle down slightly, so he didn't do anything too irrational.

Or as Optimus told him that it would take away all his key strategy points.

Bolt sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose, pushing up his shades and his hat slightly.

A minute later, he spun on his heel and marched back up.

He knew exactly what he was going to do.

And the man who started it was going to pay with his life.

Bolt stormed briskly past the rest of the team, without saying a word as he went out to his alt. He soon strode back a couple minutes later, still saying nothing.

Wordless he went back to the elevator, and went up.

Bolt was off the second the elevator dinged, before shutting.

Leaving it to just be him and the man, who was spinning around in the duct tape cocoon.

“So.” Bolt started in a cold tone, that made the guy shiver

Bolt pulled over on of the chairs as he set his few things on the desk. He pulled the chair over in front, making him a few feet away.

“It's depressing that ya species seems to think this is okay.”  Bolt said as he frowned deeply before he went on

“See ‘ere, my life started the same way as that little guy’s. Starved, hurt, abandoned, sick.” Bolt in deep disgust

The man shivered and shook more

“Least until somebody found me and took me in.”

Bolt then turned and looked at him were a harsh look

“Ya see….my creators were dead before I got to ‘em. But yet ya here, and alive. Not for long though.” Bolt drawled

The guys eyes widen as he shook violently to break free. The tape on his feet did break and he fell.

Bolt got up and went over to him, as he pulled his head up by the hair.

“Your just like my original creators. But yet look at what all of that got ‘em. Death. And ya the same way. I think it's time for ya to pay for ya sins.” Bolt said in a quiet dangerous voice

He then yanked him up before dragging him over to his desk. Bolt took his spare rope and tied it tightly, securing him and the rope.

“A single word and I'll kill ya horribly.” Bolt hissed as he ripped off the duct tape over the man's mouth

The man felt the sting of it but was far to scared to say anything else.

Bolt pulled a black pouch off the desk. He reached inside it and pulled out a handcrafted red and black bead necklace.

“Lovely isn't it? A set of twins made it for me when I helped their family in Jamaica, as a thank you gift.” Bolt hummed as he looked at it

“But there's a trick to these beads, sometimes known as Crabs eye.” Bolt then said as he shook the pouch into his palm, and a stray necklace bead rolled out.

Bolt put the full necklace back as he held the single bead, which had a hole through it for jewelry making.

Before anything else could happen, he roughly shoved it down the guys throat making him swallow it.

The man coughed and gagged as Bolt watched.

“Ya see. The Crabs eye is a beauty to look at, but has a deadly trick.” Bolt started, “Its holds one of the ‘ost dangerous toxins in the world, Abrin. The beads are normally harmless, unless they have a hole through ‘em for jewelry makin’. It's shuts everythin’ down. Quite the killer, wouldn't ya agree?"

The man looked petrified in return.

Bolt tucked the pouch in his jacket pocket as he looked together all the valuables in the room.

Before he was about to leave he kneeled back by the man with his eyes narrowed.

“It's only fair that since the boy had two years of slow suffering that ya get two days of one of the most painful sufferings imaginable.” was all he said as he put a new piece of tape over his mouth, muffling his screams and shouts

Howdy! So as you can see my stuff went well since I'm update, haha XD
So as you've read, Bolt was much more pissed than the others. Another thing too, the Crabs eye and the toxin Abrin are both real things. No joke. That stuff is deadly, zero cure.

And on the side note, my updates for the TF Boyfriend Scenarios book changed, so it's set for Wednesday updates. Which means it'll go on even after Christmas😅

I think that's all.

Peace out!