Chapter 26

Zoey’s P.O.V

I soon sat up, with pain shooting all over me.

It felt like I was ran over by chase if the ‘bots and then shot at. I opened my eyes and quickly saw I was no longer outside on the he ground, but in a hospital bed instead.

I looked around and saw two guys sitting across from me, one asleep and one away. I heard soft growling and saw Silver, curled up and fast asleep down beside my bed.

“Ya finally up kid.” The green haired one said to my with a slight grin

I then realized something.

“C-crosshairs?” I asked with a cough, having felt like I hadn't talked for days

“The one and only.”

I grinned a little at his comment and looked at his holoform.

He had bright green hair, with black streaked in the back, kinda like his alt mode paint job, that was ruffled all over the place. He also had a green t shirt and a black leather jacket that had a couple green stripes and the collar was upwards. Along with black cargo pants, and green and black running shoes. I grinned as I then also saw his signature two colored lensed goggles hanging around his neck. I grinned up at him, and he grinned back slightly.

“Betcha know who that is.” Crosshairs said with a nod at his fast asleep friend

“Drift?” I questioned as I cleared my throat

Crosshairs hummed and nodded back.

Drift’s holoform had slightly curly black hair, streaked with blue. He had on a denim button up shirt and a black leather jacket. Along with a pair of jeans,  and blue and black gym shoes.
I also saw a smaller sword scabbard on the back interior of his jacket. Only way I managed to see it was because his head was down slightly, letting me get a glimpse.

“What happened to Drift?” I then asked

Right as Crosshairs was about to answer, Ironhide came in. He was in his normal attrie just without his jacket.

“You're awake.” He said with a smile

“Hiya ‘Hide.” I replied, smiling as well

He chuckled and ruffled my hair before walking over to Crosshairs and speaking with him. I had heard him say Hound had taken Cade, Tessa and Lucky somewhere.

The next thing I know I see Gadget and Soulspark's holoforms come in.

Gadget had on his normal clothing on, except this time he was wearing a doctor's coat with the name ‘Gage’ written on it. 

Soulspark had long black hair that was pinned up in a ponytail. She had on a maroon shirt that went to her elbows and a grey pair of jeans. Along with brown combat boots, a golden bracelet on her wrist, and a flower type pair of earring.

“Hiya Zoe.” She said other me with a smile and Gadget grinned

“Nice to see ya runnin’ again.” Gadget said with a playful smile

I notice he had light-dark circles under his eyes. Soon something dawned on me.

“Where's ‘Bee?” I then asked as I sat up fully

“Perfectly fine. Lay back down.” Gadget said calmly

“But where is he?”

“Getting repairs from Ratchet.” Ironhide then answered

Repairs? I thought hard and then faintly remembered  something slamming into the side of ‘Bee's alt mode. Then everything went fuzzy.

“What exactly happened?” I asked slowly