Chapter 32

Zoey's P.O.V

We were now back at home. It was rather interesting to see everyone else.

Something went down.

Ratchet had a slight crack in his glasses, and Crosshairs had been holding an ice pack on the back of his head. Cade seemed to be keeping his distance between the two.

Drift had a small bruise under his eye, and Bolt had a cut on his lip and a bruise above his eye.

Gadget was paled and shaking, and Hound and Soul’ were trying to talk him out of it.

“Looks like we got the easy side of things.” Queen’ mused

“Seems to be the case.” ‘Bee agreed

I grinned and nodded at bit

“Here let's go set up your frogs homes.” ‘Bee hummed as Queen’ was pulled over by Soul’ to help Gadget.

I'll have to ask them later what happened.

“Alrighty.” I nodded

‘Bee and I both slipped past the rest and went up to my room.

I got a three new terrarium for my frogs, toads, and lizards.

I haven't decided names yet, but I do know that one of my lizards is going to be named Dino.

I don't fully know why, but that's his new name.

‘Bee helped me set up each of my pets new homes and put them in there.

They seemed really happy. Then again I don't think they liked staying in a sink.

But then again I can't fully tell if they are or not.

“‘Bee, do you think they like their new home?” I asked as I watched Dino tackle one of the other lizards.

“Yep, I'm sure of it.” ‘Bee nodded after a couple minutes

I grinned up at him

“That's good.” I hummed to him with a hug

He chuckled back as he smoothed back my hair

“Indeed.”

Timeskip (brought to you by Hound having to drag Gadget out of the pet store)

Next afternoon

Zoey's P.O.V

I stood across from Bolt, who now had a slight bandage on his nose, but that didn't stop him from doing his practice with me.

“Alright Zoe, we're gonna try somethin’ easy.” Bolt grinned

He was wearing the same gear when he was working with Blaze and Xena.

I had a dark blue pair of soccer shorts, my converse, and a penguin shirt on.

“Okay.” I nodded, following along

Bolt slid his feet slightly apart while being across from me.

“This is a swift one that'll knock ya opponent down.” Bolt said

“Neat.” I grinned

“Very much so.” He grinned back

I then tried to mimic his position. Bolt was patient though, and he helped me readjust

“Now, when ya do it, aim for ‘ight below the ankle, the harder the better.” Bolt said

“Sorta like this.” I then heard Drift said and a split second later, Bolt was flat out on his back and Drift was behind him.