Chapter 24

Cade's P.O.V

I heard the elevator doors shut, but I didn't look back to see. I heard Ironhide running beside me and Savoy behind us.

We started coming across a few vents that were on the rooftop. I jumped over them. I glanced to the side and saw Ironhide jump over one, doing a bit of a flip midair while shooting at Savory with one of his cannons; making a shower of metal and concrete. He made it back to the ground, doing a half somersault  before jumping back to his feet, running.

Damn, that guy is deadly. Ironhide that is. I mean, it looks like he never misses.

“Cade, get ready for a bit of a freefall!” Ironhide barked at me

I nodded and quickly understood what he meant. We ran out of rooftop and our only option was to climb down via vents.

Ironhide hopped down first, and I quickly followed behind him.

A split second later, I heard Savoy yell at us.

“That's a long way down.” He said before smashing a vent with his foot that was right above Ironhide.

“Ironhide!” I shouted,  and he looked up

“Ya gotta be kiddin’ me.”

Within seconds he jumped to the side as the vent smashed into the one he had been on. He grabbed another with one hand with a grunt.

“‘anks.” Ironhide said to me

“Anytime.” I replied before both us then let go before grabbing the balcony below us.

We both then started climbing down again.

“I'm coming for you!” Savory then shouted

The next thing I knew, Ironhide and I were smashing through an apartment window and

Ironhide groaned softly beside me as he shook his head, shaking out glass shards. I did the same until I felt a hit on my ribcage.

“Ya annoying fraggin bastard.” Ironhide growled before he then shot at Savory

Savory moved quickly...making Ironhide miss. Ironhide growl and dodged a punch from him. Savory then turned his attention to md.

The two of us fought until we stumbled back.

“Never should have hidden that truck.” He growled

"You should have never came after my family.” I retorted

“And ya never shoulda messed with my family.” Ironhide growled as well and I could see his hand on one of his guns.

"Tough luck. We all have family.” Savory said back

“Yeah, but I'm gonna live to see mine.” I said as I shared a look with Ironhide and looked at the nearby football, while Savoy pulled out his knife

Ironhide nodded

“So am I.” was all he said before in a flash he pulled out his gun and shot Savoy in the ribs

At the same time I threw the football at Savoy's face and it pushed him out the window, falling to his death.

“Nice shot.” I complimented him

“Nice throw.” Ironhide replied as he put the gun away

I nodded back before we both then ran out of the apartment a down two flights of stairs. We then made it back outside, on the ground his time.

I heard the squealing of tires and saw Gadget screech to a halt in front of us.

“In!” He said through the radio as his passenger's door opened. Ironhide and I wasted no time getting in and I saw Ratchet in the driver's seat.