Chapter 31

Zoey's P.O.V

I hummed as I watched out the window of ‘Bee's alt.

Currently we were all doing a split up.

Drift and Bolt were getting me a backpack and lunch bag. Hound, Gadget, and Soulspark were at the pet store getting stuff for my new pets! ‘Che, ‘Hide, and Silver were off getting stuff to help with training me. Cade, Ratchet, and Crosshairs were off getting my new school supplies. Lucky and Tessa were in charge of watching Xena and Blaze back at home.

And I was now out clothes collecting as I liked to call it, with Queen’ and ‘Bee.

“Alrighty Zoe?” ‘Bee asked as his holoform appeared in the driver's seat

“‘Course.” I grinned slightly up at him

He chuckled as he and Queen’ both pulled into the parking lot.

“Alrighty then.” He grinned back before lifting me out of his alt.

It was extra sunny out now today.

Though funny enough, Crosshairs gave me a pair of shades.

I kinda like the bright green.

It looks neat with my indigo!

‘Bee and Queen’ were each on my side, they both had shades too. Just different versions of yellow and black.

I think it was for both the sunlight and so people ramble on with questions about their eyes.

Though now that I think about it as we walk, I think all of the ‘bots have a pair of shades their style.

Hound has dark green, Drift has blue and black, Gadget has orange and black, Soul’ has black and green, Bolt has black, Crosshairs has green and black, Silver also has black, Ironhide has black and silver, ‘Che has silverly-grey, annnd I think that's everyone.
Ratchet's glasses seem to tint and adjust themselves in the sunlight, which is cool!

“Ready Zoe?” Queen’ asked me with a playful smile

“You betcha!” I grinned back happily

Gadget's P.O.V

I pulled my alt to a stop in front of the pet store. Somehow, Zoey got to get to keep all her frogs, toads, lizards, and worms.

I don't even know how that happened

So now Hound, Soul’ and I were off getting food and tanks for her new little creatures.

And then there's James, who Zoe is detrimended  to keep.

She even tied a pick of ribbon to his tail.

This child never stops surprising me.

Regardless, the three of us hopped out of our alt’s before heading in.

We each had one of shades, which was helpful, means less questions from people.

People get annoying fast

Learned that quickly

Anyway, we started getting the stuff we needed. Everything went smoothly, at least until it happened

“Howdy fellas!” a pet specialize said eagerly

“I got something y'all will love though” He then said.

The next the I know, I felt a cold, scaly body around the back of my neck, and I froze.

"Gadget...stay perfectly calm." Hound said as he and Soul' both watched me