°two°

Kim Namjoon.
The leader of BTS, stage name: Rap Monster, main rapper of the group, can't dance to save his life.

Kim Seokjin.
The oldest member of BTS, stage name: Jin, vocal and visual, not given enough lines by BigHit.

Jung Hoseok.
Known to be the 'sunshine' of the group, stage name: J-Hope, rapper and dancer, cares too much about others and not himself.

Min Yoongi.
The scariest member of BTS, stage name: Suga, rapper, often doesn't do anything on his days off.

Park Jimin.
The baby face of BTS, stage name: Jimin, vocal and dancer, known for his impressive abs (?)

Kim Taehyung.
Known to be the expressionless member of BTS, stage name: V, vocal, has a surprisingly deep voice.

And finally...Jeon Jungkook.
The youngest member of BTS, stage name: Jungkook, vocal, dancer, rapper and maknae, gets easily frustrated when people call him 'oppa'.

Jeez, this was going to be tough.

Part of Y/N's case was making sure she knew who she was working with and what their characteristics were - so that if there was anything suspicious about them, she could sort it out easily.

She knew working with a K-Pop group was going to be tough, and not only because having a girl following them around all day, everyday would raise suspicions to the fans, but also because they all looked exactly the same.

She also didn't expect Jungkook to be such a stubborn asshole. Why couldn't she have landed working with Seokjin or Taehyung? So far, they seemed to be the nicest members of the group and the most welcoming.

Sighing to herself, Y/N laid her notebook down on the floor, opening her eyes to see Namjoon approaching her - or at least, she thought it was Namjoon.

He shot her a kind smile and sat himself down on the table behind her, his legs dangling right next to her body.

"So, how are you finding things so far?" He asked, and Y/N smiled tiredly.

"Not too bad," she replied truthfully, looking up at Namjoon. "Honestly, the atmosphere is a little intense but I suppose that's to be expected of a K-Pop group."

Namjoon nodded in understanding, the tip of his green beanie balancing over his blonde locks nodding with him.

"You'll get used to it, trust me," he reassured, his gaze focused on the others as if he was watching them proudly - like they were his own sons. "Everyone that comes in here for the first time says that; even Jimin did once upon a time four years ago."

Y/N's head turned slowly back in the direction of the other members, a small smile spreading across her lips as she watched them socialise and converse as friends.

Even Jungkook looked happy, but when he noticed Y/N smiling at him, he suddenly scowled at her, and she knew she should've seen it coming.

"So, what were you writing in that notebook of yours - if you don't mind me asking?" Namjoon asked, trying to take the mood away from Jungkook and his poor manners.

"Oh, just some analysis notes on you guys - it's just so I can notice anything suspicious without anyone else telling me first, I'm really independent on my investigations," Y/N answered. "It's also a precaution that if anything happens to one of you, I would know enough about you to maybe help."

"Wow..." Namjoon breathed out in admiration, nodding slowly. "You're really prepared for this, aren't you?"

Y/N didn't know why she blushed - probably because she had never felt so giddy about a case before, or ever been complimented on her organisation skills.

"Also, you don't need to speak to us so formally," he added. "I know the world thinks of us as God's children or some bullshit, but we're really just a group of guys who love performing. Don't be afraid to address us by our first names."

Y/N smiled and nodded, feeling even more settled by the moment. She made sure to add Namjoon to the list that Seokjin and Taehyung were on for being the most welcoming.

"So, what are you planning on doing next now that you've analysed us?" He asked, breaking the silence between the two of them.

"I'll probably go and ask Sejin some questions about Jungkook and whatnot,  so I'm familiar with the professional side of him," she answered and Namjoon hopped off the table he was sitting on before.

"Well, make sure that when you're not too busy, you come and hang out with us sometime; we'd love to have you," he smiled warmly, and Y/N nodded, leaning down to pick up her notebook and pen before looking back up at Namjoon.

"I'd love to."

~*~

word count: 746

who else is not emotionally ready for bts' comeback? jaybird1501hollyCliffhood and i are all at school when the album's released and i just want to--