Chapter 68: Frank

I needed to see Hazel.

I hadn't seen her since the battle, and was desperate to know if she was okay. What had these slaves done to her?

I was lucky to have survived the battle. I was picking men off with my bow from a tree in the garden, when I took an arrow to the leg and fell out. After the battle, some slaves found me and took me to one of their doctors. My leg was still healing.

I was in a cart with all the other equites. I hadn't talked to any of them. No one really talked anyway. The only exciting thing that happened every day was when we were fed.

I had been here for at least two weeks when the cart doors opened. I was confused for a second, seeing as it wasn't mealtime, but then I saw her.

Annabeth... and Hazel.

My entire face lit up.

"Which one, your majesty?" One of the men who had opened the doors asked.

"The one with the bandage around his leg," Annabeth replied.

The man grabbed me and pulled me out, unchaining my hands. Immediately, Hazel wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" She said happily.

"Me too," I hugged her back.

"Sorry for not getting you earlier," I heard Annabeth say. "But with the wedding, I was a little... distracted."

"Wedding?" I asked.

"She married Percy!" Hazel replied. "She's the queen now! And she convinced Percy to let the two of us out of our carts!"

"Yes," Annabeth said. "Percy's agreed to give you two the same freedoms as one of his men. You're just not allowed to leave."

Well, this was a filler chapter. I just wanted to let you know what was going on with Frank. Thanks for reading!