Leaving

Welcome back to Chapter 3!

Let's get right to it.

Lucy's P.O.V

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! The pain was unbearable, it felt like l was being ripped apart. Suddenly, everything stops.

~Timeskip~ After the memories flood in

I remember everything now. Brother Rogue and Zeref, mom, daddy Acnologia, cousin Laxus, and me, the dragon princess. Wow, most of the pain was worth it. I stopped screaming and said, "Guys! l remember everything now. Like big brother Rogue and big brother-," "OK! Now that you remembered everything, let's go to your master's office to get out of here. Say goodbye to Fairy Tail and hello to Sabertooth!" Rogue exclaimed. Wow, l never knew he could talk for that long. We all sweatdropped because he said it with an emotionless expression but had excitement in his tone.

Rogue's P.O.V

"What?" I said as they were all staring at me like l did something unusual. "N- Nothing," they replied unconvincingly. I shrugged it off and we headed out of the infirmary. We were about to reach the stairs when Natsu came up to us and said," Hey Loser!! Why is there a Saber here? Oh right, you're weak, which means you hired him to protect you. HAHAHAHA!!! What a weakling,". I looked at Lucy and saw red flakes starting to form. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to their Master's office.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey, Loser!! Why is there a Saber here? Oh right, you're weak, which means you hired him to protect you. HAHAHAHA!!! What a weakling,". l was sad. Why Natsu, why? Why do you have to be so mean to me after Lisanna came back? I felt my blood boil. He doesn't know what I'm capable of. I could feel my eyes showing red flakes in them. I felt a hand on my wrist. It was Rogue's, he dragged me to the Master's office. "Phew, that was close," Laxus sighed. Gray had a questioned and confused look on and my eyes turned to normal as I slightly laughed.

Gray's P.O.V

"Phew, that was close," Laxus sighed. What on earth is he talking about? Natsu wasn't going to hurt her, plus this is the first time he did that in front of Laxus and l. Lucy looked at me, her red flakey eyes turned to her normal brown ones as she started laughing. "What?" I asked. "N- Nothing. Don't worry. l-l'll tell you later," she replied in between her laughs. "Master? We're here because we want to leave the guild. I'm sorry, but l just can't handle the things they throw at me anymore. Even if their words aren't true, they still get to me," Lucy said after calming herself down from laughing. I went up to her and hugged her to comfort her. She started crying in my arms and clung to me more.

Lucy's P.O.V

After l announced to Gramps that we are leaving, Gray came up to me and hugged me. I started crying and clinging to him cause l don't want to feel heartbreak anymore. When l say heartbreak, l mean Natsu. I use to like him but not anymore. Master removed our insignia and we left Makarov's office. Laxus announced the news to the guild. "Listen up you *BEEP* IDIOTS!! I am here to announce that Lucy, Gray, and l have officially left the guild because of the way you have been treating Lucy. I hope you're happy because when we meet again, there will be no mercy. Muahahaha," he exclaimed and he turned to face us. HAHAHAHA. You should have seen the guild's faces. They were priceless, shock, sadness, more shock. That is when we made our exit.

Makarov's P.O.V

I am sad to hear these words come out of my three precious children. I chose not to believe their words at first, but their information turned out to be true. Lucy, my beautiful granddaughter, I am sorry for what has happened to you. I hope your future is full of happiness because so far in life, you have only suffered the worst.

To be continued...

Thx for reading!! Peace ✌🏻