Confessions

Hi again.

This is Chapter 13 of Fairy Tail's Light 'Confessions'.

~Back at Fairy Tail~

Nastu's P.O.V

A lot of people are free from the potion now. I am so angry towards Lisanna, l still don't understand why she would do that. We told Gramps what happened and he banned her from coming to the guild until he has decided who would be going to the Grand Magic Games. In about a week he would be announcing who would be participating in the GMG's and hopefully l would be one of them. I wonder if Lucy would be there, l mean, nearly everyone is gloomy because she left. A lot of guilds have already chosen who will be participating for their guild. We are gonna win this again!! YEAH, I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!! Even though l said that in my mind, l had a weird look on my face and everyone was staring at me like l was a weirdo.

~At Sabertooth~

Sting's P.O.V

I woke up and saw the time was 6:30 am. I decided to go take a shower, so l tried to get up but something or someone was on me. I looked down and saw Blondie there. I blushed at what Lucy said to me last night.

~Flashback~ Last night when Sting was about to sleep

Third Person's P.O.V

Lucy was hugging Sting's arms because Sting was hugging her from behind. Before the two fell asleep Lucy randomly blurted out saying "I love you, Sting,". Sting blushed at this.

~Flashback over~

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up with Sting blushing and looked like he was in his own world. I waved my hands in front of his face saying, "Sting......Sting..... Earth to Sting, are you in there?". He then snapped out of it and looked at me. He turned away and pouted. Awww, he looks so cute like...... Bad Lucy, he doesn't even like you that way. "Oh, shoot, it's 7:30 am, Jellal's announcing who's going to the Grand Magic Games this year in about an hour!" I exclaimed (Yes, Sting was actually thinking about what Lucy said for about an hour). I ran to the bathroom, used my vanilla strawberry shampoo and conditioner, brushed my teeth, did my hair and finally chose an outfit for the day. I walked out of my room, running down the hall way screaming, "WAKE UP, JELLAL'S GONNA ANNOUNCE THE PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS YEARS GMG'S!!". I ran into the kitchen to see Rogue and the exceeds eating. "Morning guys," "M-Morning," they replied as they sweatdropped at my sudden tone change.

~Timeskip~ When everyone finished breakfast and are walking towards the guild.

Sting's P.O.V

You would be surprised as to how one night can change two people's lives. Minerva and Rufus are officially a couple. They announced that to us and ran ahead of us to announce to the guild. I pulled Blondie back to talk to her about last night. "Hey, can l ask you something?" "Sure Sting," "W-Well l just wanted to ask you about how you feel towards me and l want to know the truth," l told her. "A-Ahh, well, l l-like y-you m-m-more than just a friend, more like l haveacrushonyou," she said saying the last part really quickly. "Could you repeat the last part again, slowly?" "*Sigh*, l have a c-c-c-crush on y-you," she said blushing. I was smiling like an idiot when l picked her up and spun her around. "Lucy Apocalypse Dragonia, will you be my girlfriend?," l asked her. She looked away and had a look in her eyes, l don't know what look though. "I chose to....

To be continued...

Thanks for reading and until next time. PEACE!! ✌🏻