Another Problem Solved

WELCOME, MY FRIENDZ!!! I hope you enjoyed my last Chapter 'Arriving' and enjoy this one.

Sting's P.O.V

Lucy flew off, crying after our prank on her. I feel bad now. I look to the others and we all are feeling guilty and we think we may have gone overboard. We decided to swim back to shore and go back to the resort and hopefully get to talk to Lucy. As we swam back to the resort l noticed something was off.....

Lucy's P.O.V

I flew off back to the resort and let my wings disappear. I walked back to my room without letting anyone know l was crying. I got to my room (In media) and l took a bath. I smelt like salt. I did the usual stripped off clothes blah blah blah Strawberry Vanilla shampoo blah blah blah blah blah and l came out wearing a Frosh onesie....

 I did the usual stripped off clothes blah blah blah Strawberry Vanilla shampoo blah blah blah blah blah and l came out wearing a Frosh onesie

(No shoes and imagine Lucy in the onesie)

I got food from by bag since l couldn't be bothered to buy food downstairs. At this point, l was sobbing while cuddling myself in a bunch of blankets. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I immediately ran towards a bed and hid underneath it. It was Sting and Rogue who came in and they started sniffing the air. Dang, l forgot l took a shower which made my scent stronger. Sting came toward the bed and l moved to the another side. I got out just as he dived down. I backed away and felt something behind me. Shoot, l forgot about Rogue. I slowly turned my head towards him and said, "H-Hi, Rogue". I decided to make a run for it. To be honest, l don't want to see any of them right now. I heard running behind me and l turned back to see Sting but no Rogue. I kept running and l decided to take the stairs because the elevator might stop when he presses the button. I guess he left because when l got to the lobby he wasn't behind me. I had tears in my eyes again, l went to sit in the chair when *Ding* the sound of the elevator went off. I looked to see Sting coming out of it. I was about to run when Sting grabbed my wrist, "Let me go, Sting." He hugged me from behind and sat on the couch. "I'm sorry, l didn't mean to scare you like that. Please, let's just go back to our room ok?". I nodded in response.

Sting piggybacked me to our room. There everyone was waiting and they all looked down. "Achoo," l sneezed. I feel sick now, l shouldn't have gone outside after l took a shower. I dug my face into Sting's neck. He put me down on the bed and got some blankets, he handed them to me and l was in the same position and state, before Sting and Rogue entered the room, so basically, l was crying again. Sting, came up and hugged me again and asked, "You ok? Everyone here is sorry for scaring you like that. Can you forgive us?", he did it with his innocent voice and cute puppy eyes. Awww, he looks so cute, l stopped crying but l kept sniffling. I opened my arms as a gesture for him to carry me. He picked me up and l said, "Of course, l forgive you guys, but l still have to pick what game we play.". I pouted. Everyone's faces lit up and they nodded. I smiled and suggested a whole variety of games we could play, so they can pick, l didn't feel like choosing. We ended up playing 2 truths and a lie.

Lu= Lucy
S= Sting
Ro= Rogue
G= Gray
La= Laxus
O= Orga
M= Minerva
Ru= Rufus
Y= Yukino.

G: I'll go first, I used to like Juvia......... I have no blood family......... and l didn't have a stripping habit my whole life.
Everyone: You used to like Juvia.
G: How did you know??? *Fake tears*
Everyone except Gray: *Sweat drop*
Lu: I'll go next, I used to get beaten by my real father before l ran away...... Igneel was my second favourite dragon....... and l have a place to go after our training here on the beach resort.
G & La & Ro & S: You use to get beaten by your/ our real father before you ran away.
M & O & Ru & Y: You have a place to go after our training here on the beach resort.
Lu: The lie was that l used to get beaten by my real father before l ran aw- achoo.
Ro: I think you should get some rest, Lucy. You might have a cold. *Reaches for Lucy's forehead* Or a fever.
S: Ok, we can continue this tomorrow sometime. Right now, we need to get some rest.
Everyone except Sting and Lucy: What?! Sting can be smart and mature?!
G & La: Hahaha, he... mature. haha haha.
Ru: Ok, that's enough. Sting's right, we should get some rest.

Sting's P.O.V
Everyone left Lucy and l's room. I picked Lucy up and put her on the bed. I took a quick shower and got changed into my Pyjamas. I got into the bed and heard Lucy sobbing quietly. I hugged her from behind and she stopped crying.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading, another problem solved. See you soon!! Peace ✌🏻