New Beginnings (Final Chapter)

Last part of the book 😭! 

Lucy's P.O.V

"Will you...allow me to adopt Stacy as our child?" 

I was speechless. I had a stoned face as I tried to process the words that came out of Sting's mouth. 

"You..." I paused.

"Yeah, me with you... adopt her?" he said unsure or what to say.

"You...had a good idea! Oh My Gosh!!!! STING! YES, YES, YES!" I screamed obviously excited to tell Stacy about the news and idea that Sting had. 

"WHO'S GETTING MARRIED??!!!" Minerva shouted misunderstanding the situation. 

Sting and I looked at each other before laughing. "No one is. Sting just had a good idea come out of his mouth for once," I explained.

"Hey! I've had good ideas before, like the time I asked you to be my girlfriend," he stated wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head and chuckled. Sting hasn't changed ever since we meet. 

Minerva asked what the idea was and she thought it was actually a great idea. She pats his back so hard he choked on air! "LET'S GO TELL STACY RIGHT NOW!!!" I suggested. 

We all ran out and noticed that she wasn't here right now. I then realised that my family doesn't know about this yet. So we all got Rogue, Yukino, Jellal, Laxus and everyone else who was relevant in my life here and went to Dragonia. We told them Sting and I's plan and they all support. Rogue and Zeref, however, started to cry a bit since they said, "Or baby sister is all grown up. WE'RE GOING TO BE *sob* UNCLES!!!" 

I couldn't even tell if they were happy or sad. Anyway, we decided to through a surprise announcement party in the guild after Stacy agrees with everything. Also, my mum had a baby boy! Sting and I found Stacy in her rented Saber apartment...but she was crying. 

"Hey, Stacy, what's wrong?" Sting asked as we approached her.

I sat on the bed with her and cuddled as Sting went to go find spare blankets and pillows for comfort. 

"I missed you. Will, you always have bad people trying to hurt you?" she sobbed.

My heart melted to see and hear her like this. I held her tighter in my arms. Sting came in with the spare blankets and pillows, made a little cubby house around us and joined our little cuddle. 

"Yes, there are going to be people who want to harm all of us. We just have to be ready for them. I am...and you will too. Um... Sting came up with the idea of adopting you...a-as our child. D-do you want to?" I asked.

She stopped crying. She didn't say anything. Was it too fast? Should I even have considered that she might not even like us?

"Yes! YESSSS!!!!!" Stacy screamed. 

Sting looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Stacy, why don't you and Lucy start packing your things and move to our place," Sting said. 

She nodded her head and got up. I went with her and we said goodbye to Sting. 

Sting's P.O.V

Great! Now I can get started with my plans. We need to plan two surprise parties. One for Stacy and one for Lucy. Why do you ask? Well...

-

-

-

-

I am going to ask her to marry me!!! I asked her family when we went to ask them about adopting Stacy. They agreed to help me plan out my proposal.