Meet the Demonia Family

Welcome Back to Fairy Tail's Light. If you have any ideas for me to use, be comment it, because l am kind of running out of ideas. Just saying if you have already read the last chapter, I changed it a bit, Sting felt a sharp sting (Lol) thinking that it's just a nail when Luna trailed her fingers down his arms. Enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V

I got up at 6 am to do some stretches and do some flying to practice before l go to the underworld to train. After l did some morning stretches, l grew out my demon wings. I need to learn how to control most of my demon form, so l am taking it slowly. I start with the wings, then move on to different parts like dark magic or a demon arm. I started to fly around the castle.

After a few circles around the castle, Zeref came out and flew alongside me. "It's been a while since I've done this myself," Zeref said as he admired the view (Media). I nodded in response. "I need to train with the Demon King so l can learn how to mostly control my demon form," I sighed. "Why mostly? Why not fully?" Zeref questioned. "Because then l won't be as strong if l am fully in control I guess. I feel like l need to have at least a bit of my demon protective side in control," I answered back to him. He nodded understanding.

After about half an hour, Zeref said,"We should probably head back now since you have an hour to get ready before you start training,". I agreed with him and head back to my room. Dang it, l left my clothes in the sleepover room. I have clothes in this room but those clothes in the sleepover room are more comfortable when training. I debated weather l should go to the sleepover room to get my comfortable clothes or just stay here and just wear the slightly uncomfortable clothes to wear to training. After a few minutes, l decided to just quickly teleport there and back.

Sting's P.O.V

I messed up so bad. I basically kissed another girl in front of my girlfriend. Minerva was definitely not happy about it when she woke up and heard the news. She was so terrifying until l told her what really happened. She understands but still is kind of mad that l didn't pull away because of my stupid shock state. Suddenly, Lucy appeared out of nowhere and went towards our bed. I was coming out of the bathroom when l saw her. "L-Lucy?!" I yelled. She turned around and tears started to form at the end of her eyes. She took her bag with her clothes and was about to teleport back to... where she was going to when l stopped her. "Please, Lucy, just let me explain. I know this is the second time l kissed another girl, but *sigh*, please. Just listen," I begged. She needs to know what exactly what happened. Only then she can judge whether she would hate me or not. She put on a strong face but still looked sad while nodding. I breathed heavily before continuing," Thank you. After this, you can judge whether you want to hate me or not.....,"

Lucy's P.O.V

"....Ok, so before she kissed me, she trailed her fingers down my arm, I felt a little sharp sting on my arm which l thought was just her nail," Hahaha... no Lucy. Even if he says something like that, don't let him get to you, you need to stay strong 💪🏻. "Then she kissed me, I couldn't pull away from the kiss because I couldn't move. The reason l couldn't move was because the sharp sting wasn't her nail, it was a needle of control. She commanded me not to move, so l couldn't. When l saw you faint, I knew you were hurt by me. They say strong feelings can conquer any spell or command no matter how strong they are. That proves and shows how much l love you. Lucy Apocalypse Dragonia, I love you and only you. Please just please, please forgive me," Sting said bursting into tears. I felt bad now, I have been thinking of b-b-bre-eak-king up with him for no reason. Gosh, l feel so bad now. "P-Please forgive me..... or talk to me," Sting said worriedly. I looked up into Sting's eyes and knew he was telling the truth. I cupped his cheeks, wiped away his tears and said,"I forgive you, please don't cry. I just hope you can forgive me for being mentally weak,".