The Ruined Game

Welcome back! The photo 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 is something l actually drew myself. Please let me know if u like it or not! Hope you have enjoyed the story so far though, so let's keep going.

Sting's P.O.V

I woke up to to a splash to the face with water. "AH! Who was that?!" I yelled waking up..... no one. "Huh?" I questioned. I looked at the culprit, it was Lector. I sigh and looked at Lucy. Lucy wasn't next to me! I looked around the room for her and found her in bed with Rogue. I remembered that l felt someone say my name during my sleep, l didn't know that it would be Blondie. That's right she probably got scared and tried to wake me up but l didn't respond. Well, it's only 5:40 am and l don't think I'd be able to go back to sleep, so l figured I'd take a bath to kill some time.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up at 5:45 am to go swimming on the roof. I went to put on my swimming costume and got my towel. When l got to the roof, I inhaled the fresh morning air. It was relaxing, l put some music on and began to swim laps. After about 30 minutes of swimming, l went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I had eggs and bacon with some orange juice. I went back up to the rooftop and enjoyed the view. When l was in the middle of breakfast l heard someone coming up the stairs. I looked at the person behind me and l saw Sting. I automatically smiled at him and he smiled back. He walked up to me and he said,"Morning. What are you doing up so early Blondie?". I just chuckled at his nickname for me and answered,"I just swam for about 30 minutes and ate breakfast,". He nodded, he hugged me from behind and nuzzled my neck. I let out a small laugh and asked if he wanted the rest of my breakfast. He nodded and wolfed it down. We both headed back to the sleepover room. I grabbed my clothes for. today and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Sting's P.O.V

After l took my bath, l heard someone walk past the room and towards the kitchen. I ignored it and got out some clothes that l would wear after l did my stretches. I heard someone walk past again, but this time l smelt Lucy. I looked towards Rogue's bed and only saw Rogue. I followed the person up to the rooftop. I saw Blondie so l walked up to her. She saw me and smiled. I smiled, walked up to her and asked,"Morning. What are you doing so early Blondie?". She chuckled and said,"I just swam for about 30 minutes and ate breakfast,". I nodded and hugged her from behind while nuzzling her neck. She asked me if l wanted the rest of her breakfast, l nodded and ate in peace. We went back to the room, she went for a shower while l did some stretches for the day. After l finished stretching, Lucy came out of the bathroom and l went in. When l got out, everyone was waiting to go the shower except for Blondie and me. They have done their exercises, taking a shower while Blondie and l are just watching a movie that Blondie decided on. She said she couldn't trust me with choosing a movie after what we did again. So currently, we are watching the movie 'Inside Out'. Blondie was sitting in my lap watching the movie as l just rested for a while.

~Timeskip~ When everyone finished stretching and doing their exercises

Lucy's P.O.V

We are going outside to meet up with the dragons that we are going to train with. Laxus, Rogue, and l are going with Skiadrum because we decided that we would go in order from what we did when we were little. So we went to Skiadrum's island and began the shadow games. The Shadow Games is like a game of hide and seek but there's a catch. Everyone is the seeker, once you find someone, you need to try to hit them with magic, as long as the attack doesn't kill them. It's one of our favourite games that really gets your blood pumping. Everyone gathered at the start even the dragons because it's our first training session and they don't want to go too hard on us. "3... 2... 1........ GO!!" shouted Spetto-san, who was now working for my mum in the Dragon Castle. I ran to my favourite place on this island...