Take Out Until Death

Here's the next part! ENJOY!

Lucy's P.O.V

This...means...war

Her army charged at us. I couldn't hear anything at first. All I could do it freeze and watch. My mind snapped back to reality as I felt a pull from Stacy. I then sprinted across the hall towards Lasagna, taking down anyone who tried to stop me. Something didn't match up, she was just smirking. She knows about my abilities yet she just smirks. I got to her, I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the ground. "What's your game?" I growled. She just laughed so I slammed her against the ground again this time, harder. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said after coughing a bit due to the impact. 

" I don't know what Sting sees in you. He's not my type and all, but you really are ugly and an attention seeker since your like a crybaby and everything. He should just-" I didn't let her finish. I started choking her more. My eyes were stinging (😂) as tear threaten to fall. I choked them down since I don't want Lasagna to see my weak side. 

Stacy's P.O.V

Lucy was choking Lisanna and I am behind Sting, who is protecting our family. I want to help but my magic isn't really strong. I have powers that can make you feel different types of emotions and also can create small explosions here and there. My explosions aren't very big but are big enough to injure a person. I can't use my explosion magic in the guild because I might hurt one of my family...BUT I CAN USE MY EMOTION CONTROLLING POWERS TO TURN THEM AGAINST BANANA!!! Okay now, time to be useful to Sabertooth. 

I stretch my hands out towards one of the who was attacking a Saber and thought really hard. The man turned around and started to attack another one of Lisanna's Army People. I cheered in victory. 

Sting's P.O.V

I heard a girl scream. "STACY??!!!"  I turned around to see that one of Banana's men got to her. How could I be so dumb to allow that person to get behind us and get her? I ran towards them but I only took one step forward when he took a blade to her throat. 

"Don't take another step closer or else your little daughter here will get it," he said.

My daughter? I silently laughed but didn't show it in case he does something to her because of it. I froze in place. 

"Good, now tell your girlfriend to get of Lady Lisanna...NOW!" he exclaimed. 

"L-LUCE??!!"

I turned to her, and she looked up without loosening her grip on Lasagna and faced me. I could see that something was upsetting her, but right now, we need to get Stacy out of danger. 

"PROJECT TOUD NOW!!"  

(Title 👆🏻)

She knocked out Banana in less than a millisecond and teleported behind the man having a demonic look. Man, I love her. She took the blade out of his hand, making sure to not cut Stacy, while I hit the man's pressure point. 

Stacy then shouted, "ONE OF THEM IS TAKING THE BANANA!!!" 

Lucy teleported the three of us in front of the guy and we gave Stacy the honour of punching him in the face. The man dropped Lisanna and stumbled back. Lucy teleported behind and stuck her foot out so he fell on his back and hit his head which knocks him out. Unfortunately, the drop woke up the banana. She immediately went for Stacy. Stacy ran behind me but not fast enough since Lisanna got her shirt. I was reached out for Stacy's small hands and pulled as hard as I could. Lucy jumped on her back and pulled Lisanna's arms behind her back so Lisanna had to let go of Stacy's shirt. Stacy now had a hole in the back of her shirt since Lucy's forcefully got Lisanna's hand off.