Day 3

Hi! I forgot to tell you a while ago, but some of the new Fairy Tail episodes have come out for Season 3! Also Happy Very Late Halloween!

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt cold waking up. No people, no Sting, no nothing. Nothing was in the room apart from my belongings, the bed and me. I put on pants and changed into a different shirt...or so I thought (media). I went out of my room to check if anyone was there. *BOOM* I ran outside and went towards the noise. "Sting!" I saw him there flying back dodging the punches that were thrown at him by Natsu and Erza. He turned around to face me. That was a bad move because Erza just punched him in the face. I ran to him cupping his face to see if there were any major injuries that I needed to bandage up. Another bad move, I just got punched in the gut by Natsu who was throwing aimless punches everywhere. I feel back clutching my stomach in pain. I wasn't expecting that punch to be so hard. Wow, he has trained hard.  

"Lucy!" Sting said in the same tone as me when I found him here. He looked mad. He looked like Erza when someone makes her drop her strawberry cake...except 10 ten times worse. 

"You dare punch my girlfriend?...HUH?!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!" Sting screamed. He punched them both making them crash into a tree that was behind them. He then picked me up and ran back to our room. 

"Are you okay, Blondie?" he said casually as if nothing happened. 

"That's the question I should be asking you. Look at your face, there's a big bruise on your cheek." I used my magic on it and it healed up. 

"Why were you fighting with Erza and Natsu. I was worried that you might punch one of the bystanders then get points taken off our team." Sting just smiled to himself and told me not to worry about it. 

He went to take a shower when he turned back and said, "I think you should get changed, I don't think you would want anyone else to see you in your pyjamas." 

I threw a pillow at him and told him to hurry. I got changed and ate the breakfast that was made by Rogue and Frosh. Sting came down with his hair still wet. I sighed, got up, got a towel and dried his hair out more. He smiled and kissed my cheek as a thank you.  After breakfast, we teleported to the stadium and started having small conversations here and there, waiting for the competition to begin. 

"Welcome back contestants and audience, to Day 3 of the Annual Grand Magic Games-kabo! To start off today's games, we will have an all guild battle. We call it the 'Cage of Nightmares'. This game is to test a wizard's strength to battle physically and not rely on magic. The contestants choose two people from each guild to participate. The chosen ones will be put into this box-like room. The last one to use magic to escape their 'fear', will be the winner. We ask for two from each because they will be bound together using these magic handcuffs which senses the use of magic to see if they can hold off for as long as possible. They also have to face each other's fear. We also may find out something interesting from out contestants here today-kabo" 

Our team ended up choosing Rogue and me because:

- Sting said his nightmare was too embarrassing

- Laxus said that he didn't want to 'injure' Fairy Tail badly

- Minerva said that she wanted to just sit this one out and that I should go

- Gray said that we should not be tied together for the sake of Sting

so that left Rogue.  We went down and got handcuffed together. "Good luck to you all, you'll need it!"

Note: I have now made Fairy Tail's team into one. This consists of Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Gajeel, Wendy and Cana.

With that, we went in. The other competitors came in after us. The last people to come in were Fairy Tail. It was Gajeel and Wendy. I smiled at them and walked off with Rogue. "That was fake wasn't it?"

"What?" I asked Rogue clearly 'confused'.

"That smile. It was fake wasn't it?" he explained. I looked down and nodded. He lifted my head so that I could see his face and told me that everything was going to be fine and that I don't have to worry about being taken away by them. He said that they will do everything in his power and beyond to make sure that I am happy. I am grateful to have Rogue as my brother, he makes sure that I am safe and happy. We kept walking until an alarm went off. The pumpkin guy's voice came up and said that we needed to get ready since the games were about to begin. Suddenly Nastu appeared. I know that that wasn't my fear, and I was pretty sure that that wasn't Rogue's fear either. It must have been someone else's fear, someone in this room. 

'Natsu' then turned around and directly behind him was Igneel. "Igneel" I whispered. 

"Natsu is much better at fire magic than you. I would prefer him over you. You will never be as good as him."

Then everyone that is close me appeared. "You are so weak. You will never be as good as Loke's little sister, Luna."

Rogue held my hand and told me to not listen to them. Then Grandine and Metalicana appeared. They said some hurtful words them but all I could focus on right now is what was being said to me. I tried listening to Rogue's voice but it was no use. I couldn't see anything but I knew I hadn't fainted and that someone or something else is controlling my body. I then figured that I was in my mind and that the other half of me is controlling my body. She isn't as evil as you might think she might be, but I made a good connection with her when I was younger. She knew what we going on and so she switched place with me so I didn't have to take in the verbal abuse.  A mirror appeared in front of me, it showed what was happening outside my mind.

It was like chaos. There were creatures everywhere. From demons to actual people. They are all here to bring us down. 

~Timeskip~ When it is only Gajeel, Wendy, Rogue and Lucy left

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been hours of sitting here doing nothing and watching. The other side of me, Lucia, has gone through everything with me. She is like a spirit within me, waiting for the right moment to save me. Wendy didn't look good, she looked like she was about to faint. Rogue looked like he was about to puke since we were on a boat...somehow. All we need to do in order to win is if Wendy *thud* f-faints, and she fainted. *ding ding ding* "Sabertooth wins this round!! Sabertooth is in the lead with Fairy Tail close behind."

"Thanks, Lucia." 

"No problem. You don't deserve all those comments." 

For the rest of the day, we had one on one fights. We did have Sting against Lyon, Sting won but also congratulated Lyon on his good effort. 

To be continued...

That's it for now! Until next time! Peace ✌🏻