Day 2

Welcome back, people! I am starting to write more again which is good! I have I have started a bit on the future parts and they might come out soon after this one!

Lucy's P.O.V

Today I was the only one who woke up late. They kept saying that they tried to wake me up, but I wouldn't budge. I think something's off because my bed smelt like smoke and parts of it was burnt. But at least I woke up!

Sting's P.O.V

LuLu doesn't remember but we all tried to wake up her but she moved but it wasn't a 'good' move, she started leaking off magic in her sleep. She set her bed on fire so we got the fire extinguisher to put the fire out. The way we woke her up was Rogue's idea. Rogue said that she has an obsession with food, so we cooked breakfast, waited outside her room, blew the scent into the room and then they volunteered me to go into the room to see if she is awake. I went in and saw that she was waking up. "M-Morning sweetie. H-How was y-your sleep?" I was slightly scared but I knew that I shouldn't be since she is awake and less dangerous. 

"The dream I had was weird. I dreamed that I was in like a Fire Arena and I was battling Rogue and Zeref to see who was the strongest Dragonia child," she replied. She also looked around to see her bed partly burnt. "What happened to the bed? Also, what's the time?" 

I sweatdropped as she had a similar situation in reality to what happened in her dream but not against Zeref, it was all of us. "W-We p-painted when we woke up...and this happened. You have roughly 45 minutes to get ready before we have to teleport to the arena. We tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge, so we let you rest. I suggest you get ready. We'll be waiting downstairs for you okay?" I answered. I sighed in relief for coming up with an excuse. I doubt she actually believes me but it should hold for a while since she only just woke up. I stood up and kissed her forehead before walking out to let her get ready. 

When I walked out, I saw everyone staring at me waiting for something to be said. "So?" 

"So, what?" I asked clearly confused with what they are talking about. 

"What happened in there?" they said in an obvious tone. 

"She woke up and was confused with what happened to the bed. So I said we had a little painting session when we woke up. I know it sounds a little dumb but she bought it since she just woke up. She is also getting ready right now," I replied. They seemed to relax a bit when I said that everything was fine.

"The excuse wasn't a little dumb, it was very dumb. It just goes to show how dumb most of your excuses in life are," Laxus stated. I sulked in the corner repeatedly saying how mean he is. 

Rogue's P.O.V

I think Sting is acting like a child. That's why I think Lucy and Sting are perfect for each other. They are both very childish at times but can be mature once things get super serious. I think Laxus's comment on Sting was very humorous so was Sting's reaction. Then Lucy came down ready. "That was quick, we only got one insult thrown by Laxus," I exclaimed. Just then as I said that Sting's sobbing became louder and Lucy went over to him and asked what Laxus said. I could see in Lucy's eyes that she really wanted to laugh but wanted to hold it in to make sure she doesn't hurt his feelings. "Okay have you guys eaten yet?" My stomach growled. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Wow, get timing stomach. She chuckled while saying, "I'll take that as a no then." 

~Timeskip~ At the arena

Rufus's P.O.V 

I kind of have a bad but good feeling about today. I feel like something bad is going to happen but we will overcome it somehow. I told Minerva about this and she said, "If we're going to overcome the bad situation, then you shouldn't worry about it too much. I'm just thinking for a way to let Fairy Tail know that Lucy loves being in Sabertooth and that they shouldn't be the one to tell her where she should or should not be." I agreed and trusted her words on to not worry about it.