Meeting Sting

Welcome back!! This is Chapter 5 of Fairy Tail's light!! 😁

Let's get on with the story!!

Gray's P.O.V

After Laxus finished telling me about Lucy's past, l felt even more sorry for her, even more, when Natsu kept teasing her, and l could see her heart being shattered through her eyes. We got off the train while l had to carry Lucy off the train and all the way to Rogue's place. Rogue is sharing a house with Sting, Frosh, and Lector which shouldn't be too much of a problem. We entered with Rogue unlocking the door and Laxus behind me in case Lucy falls off which most likely will not happen.

Sting's P.O.V

"Sting, I'm home with people," exclaimed Rogue. I was hiding in a closet from two certain hungry, angry, exceeds since Rogue is normally the one to cook. "ROGUE!!!! HELP ME!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" I yelled to him. I heard 6 feet walking thanks to my dragon slaying hearing.  Rogue opened the door and l saw Rogue, Laxus, Gray, and someone on his back.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to the person on Gray's back. Rogue stood there emotionless, as usual, while answering, "That's my sister, Lucy." After a few seconds, l started laughing like crazy. "HAHAHAHA Yeah right, HAHAHAHA, Lucy from Fairy Tail is your sister, HAHAHAHA," I managed to say in between my laughs. He never mentioned that fact that he has a sister. Rogue had his serious face on, people might think Rogue is an emo guy with no emotions but l have known him since l was 5 because that was when we found Skiadrum and Weisslogia, l am now 18 so that means l have known him for..... for.... l think for 13 years. THAT'S RIGHT I DID MATHS!!!!!! "... and that is why she is my sister. Got it?" explained Rogue. I put on a questioned face and l think he got the idea.

Rogue's P.O.V

Sting put on a questioned face which meant he didn't hear anything l said. *sigh* What do l do with this kid? Well looks like l have to repeat everything l just said, "Before l ran away from home l was at the dragon realm living with my older brother, my cousin, my little sister and my mum and dad. I can't tell you who my older brother or dad is because that's just personal, but my cousin was Laxus, my little sister was Lucy, my mum was Layla Heartfilia. I'll explain the rest to you once we are at the training place, I can't be bothered to tell you the rest again. OK?" He nodded in response to his understanding. He looked shocked, and l am guessing because this is the first time he has heard me talk for this long.

"ROGUE!! WE MISSED YOU!!!" I heard two voices shout. I turned my head to see two exceeds flying towards me. "Sssssshhhhhh," l hushed and pointed to Lucy sleeping.  The two exceeds stopped and their stomachs growled. I chuckled to myself while keeping a straight face. I told Gray to put Lucy on the couch as l headed towards the kitchen to cook something for the exceeds before they start biting Sting. I say that because sometimes the exceed become crazy when they are really hungry and yesterday they skipped dinner because they already had fallen asleep.

~Timeskip~ When Rogue finished cooking.

Lucy's P.O.V

I started to wake up when l smelt something nice. "FOOD!!!" I screamed as l leaped up but only finding myself falling to the ground. I was waiting for impacted but it never came.

To be continued...
Thx for reading!! Peace ✌🏻