Going Home

I have to be honest that I have not been a very active person on Wattpad and I would like to apologise for that. Before we get started I want to thank Animals___ and LovelyWriter1074 or DerpyWriter1127 for commenting within the first few minutes after updating.

~Timeskip~ The day they're leaving

Sting's P.O.V

We all finished packing and putting the place back how we found it. Rouge opened the portal back to the Dragonia palace. Laxus went a separate way because Lucy's mum and dad wanted to give him his presents that they got for him. We trained for a bit and rested.

~Timeskip~ The day they leave the Dragon realm and when they finished all their training (I am very lazy as can probably tell)

Lucy's P.O.V

I am sad that I'm leaving but I hopefully will visit them often. I have gotten close with all the dragons again. I still can't forgive Nastu and the guild for what they have done even if Natsu did kind of not really comfort me when Yukino kissed Sting. It makes no changes to my revenge. "Bye *sniffle* Everyone! *hiccup**sniffle* I'll *breaks into tears* miss youuu!!!" I cried. 

Layla's P.O.V

"Bye *sniffle* Everyone! *hiccup**sniffle* I'll *breaks into tears* miss youuu!!!" my baby cried. Her friends, her brothers and her cousin, all gave her a big hug or a group hug. I smiled knowing that she will be in good hands. Zeref is going with them back to the Earth Realm to make sure nothing bad happens to her. "Goodbye my angel," I whispered knowing that she heard. She looked at me and gave me and Acnologia a hug. 

Zeref's P.O.V

I gave mum and dad a hug then we entered the portal to Lu Lu's guild. There I meet Jellal and got my guild mark which is obviously r...rose pink 😂. Lucy asked him to give me pink, but it then turned into blood red as I asked him to change it. Then a pumpkin dude came in and asked us to stay at an allocated hotel...kabo? He told us that we have 2 days to settle in before the Grand Magic Games begin. 

Orga P.O.V

I feel like I got stronger than I was before I started training with Lucy. I have gotten closer to her and the rest of the team. Even after Minerva's dad got kicked out, I still thought that I always had to be the best. My truest rival though is still Laxus. I am going to beat him before I am going to move on from Sabertooth to travel around the world. I have always wanted to travel the world, ever since I was a little boy. 

Lucy's P.O.V

We came around the table to think up ways to spend the rest of the day and the day after. We came up with unpacking our things and going on a trip to shop for similar clothing for the Games and for tomorrow, we will be relaxing and ending the day with the rock pool warm thingy. There were 3 rooms, the bedroom, the living room and the bathroom. 

~Timeskip~ After they finished unpacking and shopping

Rogue's P.O.V

We went for the comfortable, combat and mysterious look. 

For the guys, it looked similar to...