Figuring It Out

Welcome back to my book for Fairy Tail's Light.

~At Fairy Tail~

Natsu's P.O.V

I went to the guild being happy that that weakling, Lucy left the...... Whoa. What was l thinking, ugh, my head hurts. "Natsu..... are you OK?" asked a worried Happy. "Ugh, my head..... it hurts!! AHHHH!" l managed to tell Happy. No....NO.....NOO!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO LUCE!!! I remembered everything now, WHY THAT DAMN LISANNA!!!! I ran straight towards the guild while also leaving a confused Happy behind.

When l arrived at Fairy Tail, l immediately ran towards Lisanna and "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!". Everyone was shocked to see l was attacking my so called 'girlfriend', she isn't the Lisanna l used to know, she is a completely different person. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME DO TO LUCY!" I shouted at her. She made me do this, she was the one who made us treat her like this because of the potion she used in our drinks when we had a party for her being alive again. "Nastu, what's going on? Why would we care about the weakling Lucy Weakfilia? She was a threat to the guild title of being numb....errr," she said pausing in the middle of her sentence. I knew what she was going to say, being number 1 in Fiore. See l am smarter than you think l am. Huh, what was l talking about again......... Oh, Lucy right.

..... The silence, that was what everyone heard until, "LISANNA, YOU...... YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAGE!!! YOU MADE US DO THIS, YOU MADE US DO THAT TO LUCY!!! YOU MADE ME HURT A LOVE ONE, I CARED FOR HER LIKE A LITTLE SISTER!!! IT WOULD BE WISE OF YOU TO LEAVE FAIRY TAIL FOR GOOD UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL MY WRATH!" Erza exclaimed. By the way, she said the last sentence in a creepy, scary tone, and if you don't know the feeling of it, let me tell you, if looks can kill, she would've killed a whole army.

To be continued...

Thanks For reading part 9 Figuring It Out. Sorry, it was so short! Peace ✌🏻