Lucy's Past

Welcome back to Fairy Tail's Light! 😁

Let's move on to Chapter 4 People!!

Laxus's P.O.V

~Time skip~ When they were waiting for the train

"Carry Me! PLEASE!!!!!" Uggghhhhh this is getting annoying. "Fine get on my back," I replied to Lucy. When l looked to my back l noticed Lucy was already sleeping. I asked Rogue if he could carry Lucy because l need to go the restroom.

Rogue's P.O.V

Laxus gave me Lucy and ran to the restroom.Lucy slept peacefully and surprisingly she was quite light. Laxus came back and luckily the train came and we boarded. Lucy slept on Gray's shoulder and Laxus and l sat next to each other. "Hey, Gray?" Laxus questioned. Gray hmm- ed in response. Laxus looked at Lucy before talking. "We need to talk about Lucy. She has a horrible past that you should know about before we get to Sabertooth. *Gulp* Lucy is actually the dragon princess and her other brother is Zeref," Gray was shocked but recovered. "I accept it but how come she didn't tell us in the first place?" Gray said still a little bit shocked.

~Flashback~ When Lucy was 3, Rogue and Laxus was 4 and Zeref was 5.

No One's P.O.V

"Brother Rogue!! Brother Zeref!! Cousin Laxus!! Come play dolls with me!!". Rogue, right now, was reading a book called 'Chinese Cinderella' (It's a real book and you should go read it) in the Dragon Palace's Backyard. He turned his head to find Laxus and Zeref running away from Lucy. "Hey, guys why are you running away from..." before Rogue could finish his sentence, he was being dragged away by Laxus and Zeref with each of them holding each wrist. "We need to run because Lucy wants us to play dolls with her while dressing up as princesses. Remember the last time we did that for her. We refused but kept one of us as a hostage?" replied Zeref to answer Rogue's question from before. Rogue put on an 'oh' face (*o*).

They kept on running until they heard Lucy trip and fall off the hill. The three of them looked back but to see Lucy tumbling down the hill close to the forest. "LUCY!!" cried the three of them in sync. Rogue, Laxus, and Zeref ran after Lucy. Lucy stopped, Zeref ran up to her and kneeled in front of her and asked, "Did you break anything? What hurts? Let's go back inside shall we?" Lucy kept crying as Zeref picked her up and carried her back to her bedroom. The other two follow them and sat on her couch that was placed in her bedroom.

Zeref placed Lucy on the opposite couch, got out her first aid kit and pulled out alcohol wipes with bandages. Lucy kept crying and saying her head hurts and had blood dripping from her head down to her eyes and down the rest of her face.  While Zeref wipes her wound, Rogue and Laxus tried to cheer Lucy up. Lucy kept screaming with pain while Rogue kept cowering with worry because his younger sister was in pain and can't do anything about it, that is also how Rogue got his fear of listening to Lucy scream in pain when he can't do anything about it. Layla and Acnologia come running in due to their screams of their daughter. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" they screamed as they busted into the room. "Lucy knocked her head against a tree," replied a cowering Rogue with tears starting to form. Layla took over Zeref and started wrapping Lucy's head. Zeref, on the other hand, was trying to comfort Rogue who was crying his eyes out. After a few minutes later, Lucy fell unconscious, she was taken to her room.

After a few weeks later, Acnologia was screaming in horror as he saw Lucy transforming into her demon form. She wasn't angry at her dad but angry at a certain fire dragon for leaving her to go to Earthland for another child. Acnologia and Zeref got shot by a dark ball and their eyes were blank, showing no emotions what so ever. Layla calmed her down with her favorite dragon, Stealthy. He was a celestial dragon but he loves creeping around in the dark sky with the stars. Lucy immediately calmed down. She fell unconscious and Zeref and Acnologia went back to normal, also falling unconscious.

The next day, Layla and Acnologia decided to send Lucy down to Earthland and take away her memories of her being the Dragon Princess.

~ End of Flashback~  

To be continued...

Thx for reading!! Peace ✌🏻