Day 4

I'm back!

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to feeling something on my stomach. I looked down to see Sting looking like he is about to throw up. "Sting, why do you look like that?!" He didn't answer, instead, he turned my head toward the water that we were... WAIT! WATER?!!! WE WERE ON OUR BED, FLOATING ON THE WATER!!

"WHAT THE HECK!" *splash* Laxus screamed before falling in. I gave Sting a motion sickness pill that I have on me everywhere I go in case something like this happens. It isn't the typical pill, it was made by the Healing Goddess just for Sting and other dragon slayers that are with me. He immediately looked better and ready for the day. The only problem is that we are still stuck on our bed on a moving river. A picture of the pumpkin head man came up with a 'Mission'. "Good Morning contestants. We are here for a new segment we are trying out called the team-building exercise that includes no magic what so ever. Every guild is doing the same exercise only in a different area. You have a series of obstacles to complete and overcome before trying to escape from the waterfall at the end... Kabo. The first obstacle is getting everyone on this raft *poof*. Good Luck Kabo!" 

We were at a disadvantage since we have a very big and buff guy, Laxus. So paddled our way towards the raft using our hands and legs. We got Laxus to go on first to make the raft stable. 

~Timeskip~ When everyone is on the raft. 

Lucy's P.O.V

We got on the raft and then the pumpkin man said that there are ropes up ahead that would try to knock us off the raft. Each one of us is worth 1 point and that the number of people that make it to the end would be the number of points we would get since the water is like a portal, once you fall in, you get teleported to the stadium. We saw ropes that are placed randomly. We stood up and got ready to go through the ropes without falling into the water. The first rope was on just under my knees and so we stepped over it, but immediately after the first rope, there was another one right in front of our faces. Luckily we had good reflexes so we ducked just in time.  There were other random ropes ahead but we dodged them all. We made it out but I got a rope burn from one of the last ones. I could feel my face heating up from the injury, I pouted. I felt the water as I fell on my butt bone. (My poor Gluteus Maximus- said crazylittlecucumber

We moved on and waited for the next challenge. The next challenge was to reach a flag at the top of a tree that happened to grow from the water. We had Laxus as the base person and had  Rogue go on his shoulders. I climbed the already tall tower as Sting and Minerva were ready to catch me if I fall. The river was moving fast than before. I don't know why they told me to climb up since I was the shortest one there. I reached with all my might and it slipped past my fingertips. I turned back to reach again. Everyone held their breaths, I could feel the time slow down. I need to get this flag in order to win. This was the last challenge before trying to escape the waterfall. I got it! I got the flag. I forgot that I was on my brother's shoulders so I fell. Luckily Sting's body was there, but not his focus. So I fell on top of him. I was so close to the water again. I shivered at the water sprayed my face. 

The river suddenly got wider. I knew that we have to escape the fast and rapid waters which are plunging to the pool beneath. Pumpkin Head appeared and told us that it is safe for us to go into the water without getting disqualified, but the catch was that if we did, we most likely would be dragged underwater and drown. That is how fast the water was flowing.  "Now what?" asked Sting who has no idea what's going on. 

"We could break our raft apart and build like a ladder," said Minerva. We took apart one of the ending planks and tied it to the one next to it to extend the second plank. We did the same thing to the other side. We ended up with a ladder going across the river. This is difficult because the planks aren't all that big enough for a full foot to fit on them and we have terrible balance. We are all on different planks because it isn't going to support more than one person on one. 

There were only two of us left on the raft made ladder, Sting and me. The waterfall was in sight and the river was moving like a car going at 90km/hr (56 miles). Sting jumps off and I move up one. "Jump Lucy!" shouted Laxus. 

"Here goes nothing." I jumped and made it!! We were then teleported to the arena and was named...2nd? Fairy Tail apparently beat us to first place. They came up to us and boasted about it also saying that I should be with them instead of Sabertooth. That hit me. It ticks me off so much when they say that I should be with them instead of Sabertooth. 

The sky grew dark and it was almost pitch black. "STOP TELLING ME WHERE I BELONG!!!!" I shouted. Then I punched the nearest Fairy Tail person which was, luckily, Lisanna.  The arena was then on fire, I put heat protection on my members so they don't die. Nastu wasn't eating the flames which meant he noticed. These flames were the flames of rage, pain and anger. With these three elements of the flame, it means that it is more dangerous that flames that have been poisoned. I haven't changed my personality though, I was still in control. No one knows about Lucia, only my family. Lightning and thunder began to crackle through the dark clouds. Then rain started to pour down. I was breathing heavily since all my emotions are start to build up. 

"Blondie, it's not worth it," Sting said as he put a hand on my shoulder. Rogue put his hand on my head and I immediately fell asleep. 

To be continued...

The next one will probably come out next week when I'm on holidays!!! Excited!! Peace ✌🏻