What Is She Doing?

Welcome back to Fairy Tail's Light! Hope you like it!

Sting's P.O.V

Something or someone was behind Blondie and it was approaching her. "Blondie!". I jumped behind her and block the 'attack'. I was waiting for the impact but it never came, instead, it felt like a furry pillow. I looked down and saw Salamander's exceed. "H-Happy?!" Blondie stuttered. So that's his name. Happy was crying, l don't think he realizes that it's me and not Bondie. Happy looked up and saw that it was me and was....shocked. He flew to Blondie and hugged her, he was crying, crying in her chest..... HER CHEST??!!! "GET OFF MY GIRFRIEND'S CHEST YOU BLUE BALL OF FUR!". Happy immediately back away as l lunged at Blondie. Blondie was now in my lap and Happy was in Lucy's lap. We were at our seats because we needed to discuss the 'Happy' situation. "So, why exactly are you here Happy?" asked Rogue. "Well, to start from the beginning, l heard you have been ignoring Natsu since we got here. One day, when l was trying to find Natsu l fell in a bush because a shoe hit me somehow. I was about to get up when l saw Lushee hugging Natsu while she was crying. I stayed in the spot l was a heard your whole conversation about how Sting cheated on you. Y-," this is when Happy got interrupted by Minerva. "STING DID WHAT NOW??! WAIT... HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS??!!". She gave me the scariest glare l have ever seen. Gray and Laxus held her down while Lucy, Happy, Rogue and l went to another place to talk. Happy continued to talk, he told us how he followed Lucy and that he now knows her family. Happy said he wanted to stay with Lucy until the Grand Magic Games because he finds it fun being around Lucy and not around Lisanna.

Lucy's P.O.V

We decided to sleep for the day because we still have time until we arrived at Sabertooth's guild. Sting slept on my lap, Happy slept on top of my head and Rogue slept on the other side of our seat. I looked at them and the other team. I hope this lasts forever. I closed my eyes and the darkness took over me. "ie.... ondie.... Blondie!". I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sting hovering on top of me. I smiled and said, "Morning Bee". "Morning Blondie," he replied with his signature grin. We all got off the train and we headed towards the Sabertooth guild to tell them we are alright and to report the sudden actions of Yukino.

Sting's P.O.V

We headed back with me and Blondie walking hand in hand because l don't want to lose her again. She looked really sleepy to me. We were about halfway there when she suddenly lost her balanced but luckily l was with her because l caught her just in time. "You okay Blondie?" l asked her. "I'm fine, just still a little tired," she replied with a weak smile. I smirked as l said, "Are you sure you aren't just falling for me even more?. She blushed and looked away and denied it. I chuckled at her cute actions. We arrived at the guild and we were greeted by the guild shaking all of Asia with their loud cheers. The team stayed back while Lucy, Happy and l headed for Jellal's office. As we walked in, l noticed that Lucy looked a bit paler than before. We told Jellal all the events that have happened and then Lucy told Happy and l to go on ahead and that she would meet us later. Happy and l made our way back to the team, Happy went to Frosh and Lector and l went to Rogue to ask him about Lucy. "Dude, why does Lucy look a bit pale all of a sudden?" l asked. He looked at me and sighed. "Don't worry man, she will go back to normal... soon. She would be just... tired," he said. I was convinced entirely but l would let it slide for now.

Lucy's P.O.V

I asked Happy and Sting to leave because l needed to talk to Blueberry in private. I made sure they left and looked back to Jellal. "It's coming up. I need it," I told him. He looked at me understanding what l said. He told me to go to the place we were going to for our next training session and then come back when everyone is asleep. I nodded and went downstairs to the rest of the team. Rogue looked at me and asked what l was talking about with Jellal. I looked at our surrounding to make sure no one was listening to our conversation and looked at him dead in the eyes. I had to tell him telepathically. "It is coming up and l need to come back when everyone is sleeping. Is that ok?". He nodded and walked over to the bar to get some water before we leave. I gathered the group telling them we were about to leave to our next destination.