Is It Offical?

Hi there,

Welcome Back to my Book/ Fanfic. This is Fairy Tail's Light Chapter 8.

Jellal's P.O.V

Lucy kept crying and l realised that she was crying while she is sleeping, so l decided to take her to Rogues house.

~Timeskip~ When Jellal reaches Rogues house

Rogue's P.O.V

*Ding Dong* I heard the door bell ring so l put down the book l was reading and got up to answer the door. I opened the door to find Jellal and Lucy crying while she was asleep. "Hey Rogue, Lucy fell asleep so l took her here to you because l don't have any space in my apartment," Jellal said with a crying Lucy. I took her from him and exchanged byes. I took Lucy to my bedroom while l thought l would sleep on the couch. She has settled down with the crying so l left her alone and went to the couch.

~Timeskip~ When Lucy starts crying in the middle of the night

Sting's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of crying and my head hurting a little. For some reason, it was coming from Rogue's room. I decided to go and see what was going on. I got out from my bed and went out to Rogue's room. I started walking to my left and opened the door, then l realised then that was where Gray was sleeping. Laxus was sleeping in the room next to his. I made my way to my right and opened Rogue's door, l only found Lucy. Weird, is she crying? I walked up to the bed and got a closer look at her. She was the one crying. I kneeled down in front of the bed and l touched her face and wiped away her tears with my thumb. Her crying died down so l stood up to leave when l felt a hand on my wrist. I looked back to see Lucy holding me back. "Please don't leave me, mum. I want you to stay," she said in her sleep. So l decided to stay with her for the night, but l don't know how where to sleep.

I knelt next to her bed for about an hour when Lucy was crying again. "Mummy..... Daddy! Please don't leave..... I want ..... Brother Rogue..... Cousin Laxus. Please don't leave," she managed to say in between her crying. She somehow managed to hug me in her sleep when she was on the bed and l was on the floor. I went to sleep on bed and hugged Lucy back, only then did she stop crying. The darkness slowly consumed me and l feel asleep.

To be continued...

Until next time Folks! Peace ✌🏻