Sleepover!

Welcome, hopefully, it isn't too long since the last time l updated. I probably keep the votes on the new cover for about a week longer then take the voted for covers and do something. Anyway, let's begin.

Lucy P.O.V

I opened Blueberry's office and walked in. "Hey, l just came now instead of later, they might not even sleep tonight because they wanted to have a sleepover," I informed him. He nodded and gave me a red drink bottle. "You shouldn't drink this fast, you should take sips every now and again for the pain to go away. If you need it in emergencies, you can drink Rogue's because he is one of them with the abilities to help people like you," he told me. I nodded and went outside the guild. I opened the portal back to the dragon realm and took a sip from the bottle. I walked through to the throne room. I ran to the sleepover room so l wouldn't miss anything. I got to the room, l took a deep breath in and tried to think of an excuse to say if they asked me where l was. After a few minutes, l couldn't think of anything so l asked for Rogue's help. "Hey, where did you say l was when l left?" I asked him telepathically. He said that l went somewhere for business and that l would be back soon. l wasn't back soon because of the time differences. Oh well, I'd just say l was talking with my family.

I opened the door and shouted,"I'M BACK!". The looked at me and asked where l was. Phew, luckily l took my time to think about it before coming in,"I was talking with my family to catch up with them,". They nodded and Minerva said, "Well, we decided on what we are going to do since it's only 4:30 pm. We decided to play a bit of Murder in the Dark, then play truth or dare, then *smirking* watch some movies, then we would go to sleep. Hopefully, we can sleep before 1:00 am to get some rest for tomorrow's training," she explained. She was smirking when she said watch some movies. She is hiding some of the details but l brush the feeling off and agreed.

Murder in the dark is a game like tag, but the person who's in is blindfolded and the lights are off. After a game of rock, paper, scissors, Sting was the one in. I put the blindfold on him and then Rogue turned the light's off. Sting counted to ten as I made a rope come down from the ceiling and climbed up. Everyone was ready to avoid being tipped by Sting, "... Ten! Ready or not, here l come!" he said. There were giggles everywhere, Sting must've been confused because he tripped when there was nothing there to trip over. I laughed so hard l nearly let go of the rope. Sting heard me, smirked and headed towards me. I climbed further up and looked down at the confused Sting. It was funny since he didn't know there was a rope in the room. Sting was being curious and climbed up. I mentally screamed, I jumped off and landed on the sofa. I chuckled at Sting's face, in mid-air l kissed Sting's cheek and said that he wasn't capable of catching me. He jumped off. I screamed out his name because l thought he wasn't going to land. Instead, he ended up catching me and saying,"I thought you said l wasn't capable of catching you, my princess," he purred. I blushed in at his words. "Whatever, l was just taking caution for you," l said as he was taking off the blindfolds. "Aww, my princess cares about her prince," he said. "Do not. Your just an annoying Bee" I pouted. "Eww, you guys are so lovey-dovey, even after a game," said Orga ruining the atmosphere.

After a few games of Murder in the Dark, we went on to the middle of the room and formed a circle to play truth or dare. At that point, I have drunken at least a quarter of the 'liquid' Blueberry gave me.

R- Rogue

M- Minerva

L- Lucy

S- Sting

Ru- Rufus

O- Orga

G- Gray

La- Laxus

M: I'll start! Rogue Truth or Dare?

R: Truth

M: Umm... Why are you so emotionless?