Arriving

This is Chapter 15 of Fairy Tail's Light. Well, hope you guys like it!

~Timeskip~ When they arrive at the station

Sting's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself on Blondie's lap. "If your station is to the New Swimraining Beach Resort, please collect your belongings we will be arriving shortly,". Slowly, everything came back to me from yesterday. My face back green and it defiantly looked like l was about to puke any moment. I woke up Blondie and asked her to do something.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to Sting's whining, so l opened my eyes and l was on a train..... Ohh, l remember now. I looked at Sting and he looked like he was going to puke any moment. I decided to do Troia on him but for a day. I bend down to his level and said, "Angel's Kiss". I leaned down and l ..... actually kissed him, on the l-i-p-s (Major StingLu Moment!). He looked at me confused, l guess he didn't get it. "I did Troia on you, but this is an Angel's Kiss which means it lasts for the day," l explained to him. Only then did he understand. I collected my belongings then l woke up the rest of the team.

~Timeskip~ When they reached the beach resort

Sting's P.O.V

We got to the front of the resort and we headed in. Everyone waited on the couch near the lift while Lucy and l went to get our keys. We got to the front desk and Lucy said, "Hi, can we get the room number and room keys reserved for Sabertooth?". " Sure, and could l get your number?" she said while pointing to me. I looked at Lucy and saw her expression. She was shocked and angry so, l slung my arm over her shoulder and said,"No can do, l only go out with this Blondie,". Lucy looked at me and smiled. I could tell she was relieved with what l did.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was happy and relieved with what Sting did. Normally he would give it to them, but this time he didn't which means he probably actually loves me. Yay! The front desk female looked angry and gave Sting our keys to our rooms. We walked up to the rest of the team and we decided on rooms.

Sting and Lucy

Rogue and Gray

Rufus and Minerva

Orga and Laxus

We all headed out to our rooms and agreed to meet at the beach at 2 pm, which means l have an hour and a half to explore the place. Sting and l reached our room and started to unpack. We get to train at the beach resort for 3 months, which means we could go shopping for clothes! We got lucky we entered the games early so we can train for longer, which means we have 1 month (Earth Time, 2 months in......no spoilers). I went to go change into my swimming costume in the bathroom. I came out like.......

this (I know it's not really a swimming costume, just bear with me)

this (I know it's not really a swimming costume, just bear with me). Sting went in and changed into...

 Sting went in and changed into