Trust

Welcome back to Chapter 11. Did you enjoy Another Worry to Worry about?

Anyways, on with the chapter.

Lucy's P.O.V

Yukino..... she s-slapped me. Everyone was silent. Rogue, Laxus, Gray, and Sting ran to me. "Are you okay Lucy?" Gray asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just s-shocked," l replied. I saw Sting and Rogue glaring at Yukino who was laughing at me. "Pathetic, what Fairy Tail said was true, you are weak and pathetic. No one actually likes you why would Sting actually like you," she said, really saying it with hate, pure hate. I started crying at the words she said, it reminded me of what Fairy Tail did to me on my birthday. "WHAT THE HECK YUKINO!!" l turned to see Sting yelling at her. 'Go, get out of here, we will handle it from here. I love you, Lucy, don't listen to her. Don't let her words get to you, you are strong.' I knew who it was talking to me with telepathy, Rogue. I cried even more. I ran, ran away as fast as l could. I heard people calling my name. Does Sting like me? I mean he is cute... Bad Lucy, stop thinking like that, Yukino was right l am weak and pathetic. I kept running even though it started to rain hard.

I ran until l saw the little bridge and l walked toward it. I sat the edge of the railing, crying. I remembered all those times Fairy Tail's hurt me both physically and verbally. I cried for like an hour when l felt a pair of arms around. I turned my head around to see Sting hugging me from behind, still, l was crying. He picked me up (Princess Style!), I was then crying into Sting's chest, I was blushing a little bit by the way. "You know everyone got worried. I took care of Yukino for you, so do you want to go to the guild?" asked Sting. I shook my head saying no. Sting carried me to his place with me in his arms.

~Timeskip~ When they arrive at Sting's place

Sting's P.O.V

Ok, so our plan is working. All we need to do is get her to the guild and it will all happen. Hehehe. She wouldn't even know what hit her. Lucy entered the house with the spare key Rogue got her. Yukino did a great job l have to remind myself to tell her. Lucy took a bath and l got her some new clothes l was going to give to her yesterday, but she wasn't home. She put them on and l asked her,"Hey Lucy, do you trust me?". She looked at me confused but answered saying, "Yes, you're my brother's best friend and you and Rogue have helped me a lot." YES!! Now just to get her to go to the guild. "Ok, so can you put on these blindfolds and just go where l lead you to?" She nodded and put on the blindfolds l was holding. HEHEHE, Our plan is working now off to the guild. I lead her towards the guild making small talks along the way so she wouldn't know what hit her at the guild.

~Timeskip~ At the guild

Lucy's P.O.V

Sting lead me somewhere but l trust him, hopefully. We stopped and he opened l think a door and we walked in. He told me to take my blindfolds off. I took them off, and something came towards me it was...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

To be continued...

Thanks for reading, this chapter 'Trust'.

Until next time! See ya! Peace ✌🏻