Another One In Love With Sting?!

Welcome back peeps! Hope you enjoyed the last part and this one as well. Enjoy!

Sting's P.O.V

Rogue's mum stopped the unknown person attacking me and revealed the person. We were all shocked at who it was. It was...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The receptionist from the Beach Resort. She was the one who flirted with me in front of Blondie and the person who was on the beach that gave me the weird feeling. She was a wizard and l didn't even realise it. "How'd you even get here?" I asked. "Luna!" shouted Ms Apocalypse. "Who?" I asked. "Luna is Loke's... I guess Loke's little sister. She doesn't look like this, she has her 'true' identity, l don't know why she hides her real face. Loke and Luna aren't blood-related but he saved her from dying once. Ever since that day she thought of him as an older brother. He visited her whenever he had the chance to because my mum allowed him," Zeref explained. "Ohh," I said understanding. I picked up Lucy (bridal style) and took her to our next sleepover room.

Geez, how many sleepovers are we going to have before they're satisfied? I lied her on our bed and then the sky dragon, Grandeeney came in and healed her

Geez, how many sleepovers are we going to have before they're satisfied? I lied her on our bed and then the sky dragon, Grandeeney came in and healed her. I sat by Lucy through the whole process.

After a few hours, I felt Lucy shift a bit. Slowly her eyes began to open, revealing her brown orbs. "LUCY!! How are you feeling?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. I knew her eyes were begging to differ. I knew she was hiding something so l decided to ask her,"Hey, something's up, what's wrong?". She looked like she was going to cry. I pulled her into a hug and tried to calm her down. "I-It's because when l was out, I saw a vision of you a-and the girl together like a-a c-couple," she said. I was shocked by what she said. How can she even picture that? I told her that we would never be a couple and anything like that. She nodded her head trying to calm down.

Rogue came in after a few minutes and handed Lucy and l's dinner. "We all had ours earlier, they're just talking on the roof. Do you guys wanna come after you eat?" he asked. We both nodded then started to eat. When we were eating, we had some laughs here and there due to us telling some embarrassing moment we have had. We finished dinner and decided to go up to the roof. Blondie tried to get up but failed and is falling towards the ground. I caught her just in time,"T-Thanks" she replied while blushing. "You know this reminds of the time you and I meet for the first time, you as Rogue's sister," I recalled. Her face brightened up and agreed. She got changed in the room as I got changed in the bathroom.

Blondie and l went up to the roof to meet up with the others. They were talking and everything until we came up. They rushed up to Blondie and asked her if she was alright, of course hugging her in the process. Obviously, being the boyfriend I am, l immediately got kinda, maybe a little bit, teensy weensy bit, jealous, so l dragged Blondie away from the 'crowd' and hugged her not letting go. We were on the edge of the pool, her sitting in my lap with me hugging her from behind. I am a great boyfriend because l know she feels safe in this position, and she also feels comfortable. Everyone just chuckled lightly at my actions of jealousy, I didn't mind because all l needed was for her to be with me.