02

Flashback

"Woojinie," I mumbled to the 6 year old, "Teach me how to swing! I can't move this!" I struggled and kicked as I tried to get the swing to move back and forth. He giggled softly, "Just kick your feet together! Like this." I watched as he kicked his feet in the air and pull it back, repeating these two steps again and again. I pouted as I tried it out but it didn't go the way I wanted to, making my swing twirl in an infinity sign. I glared at him before shouting, "Eomma! Help me push the swing!"

-------

"Hyerin ah!" he laughed as I spun around and stretched my arm far so I could to tag him, "Catch me if you can!" I chased after him with all my might but the little 8 year old me just couldn't catch up to him. I swung my hand at him but he always managed to dodge it. I quickly came up with an idea and made myself look really tired, "Wait, let me rest." Just then, he slowly walked towards me and I got ready to get him. I sprinted at him, swung my hand and it came in contact with his shoulder. I laughed as I ran away, swinging my arms in the air, "Tag! You're it!"

-------

"Hey, hey, hey," I whispered to him as I poked his shoulder. He turned around and asked, "What?" I smiled at him as I pointed at every other 9 year old in the room, "You and the art teacher are the only guys here." He frowned at me, furrowing his eyebrows cutely, "So what?" he asked before going back to his art project, "I don't really care." but I was sure he did care, after all, he did always seem to be happy whenever the teacher called him up.

-------

I laughed out loud as my old friend told me the rumor circulating around our class, "What?! He has a crush on who!" I shouted. My friend begged me to quiet down so I did, he whispered next to my ear, "I heard he has a crush on Yoojung!" My eyes widened as I thought of it, my best friend had a crush? Well, it wasn't impossible, she was probably the prettiest in our class. But that dork Woojin? Crush on a princess? Oh my god.

-------

"Hyerin," my friend whispered as she picked up her apple from the ground, slightly covered in dirt but still edible,"Should we ask someone to eat this?" she giggled. I giggled back at her, "Yes! That would be so funny!" We both stood up from our table to return our trays, "Who should we give it to?" she asked. I gasped as I knew who to give it to, "Woojin!" she nodded as she dusted off the dirt from the apple. We walked up to him and passed him the apple without saying anything, "Okayyy, thanks?" We watched as he bit into the apple, making us two crazy naive kids laugh out loud, "Woojin, now your nickname is Snow White!" she laughed. He looked at us confused, I stopped laughing to explain to him, "We dropped the apple on the ground and you just ate it. Its 'poisonous'." But he just shrugged and continue to eat the apple.

-------

"Wow!" I smiled as I watched Woojin and Yerim compete on two different computers, "Daebak, you guys are really good!" Woojin turned around and smiled at me, "I'm better right?" I shrugged, "Maybe? I mean your sister is really good." He frowned and looked back at the game while Yoojung spoke up, "Hyerim isn't wrong, your sister is pretty good." He doesn't say anything and just continued to play but this time with more effort.

Running around his small place with Yoojung was fun. We chased each other and play tag while Woojin was rolling around on the yoga ball, shouting, "I'm a grandma! Don't abuse me!" while we punched him playfully. He continued to shout at us but in reality, he could totally just outrun us.

-------

"Woojin! Congratulations!" I told him as we walked back into the classroom. I watched as he smiled at me and shoved a pen and notebook in my face, "Here sign it, Hyerin." I laughed as I took it from him and passed him my notebook, "You sign mine too." I signed his with a small note of good luck before trading it back. He grinned as he closed the notebook, "Hey, are you going to Hanguk Middle next year?" I smiled sadly, "No, I'm going to a different school but I hope to see you often still! You will meet up with me again right?" He laughed lightly, showing off his snaggle tooth, "Of course."

-------

I watched as a familiar face approached me in the small concert hall. Woojin walked up to where I was standing to greet me, "Hey Hyerin, long time no see." he smiled, "How have you been?" I smiled back at him, "Okay so far. I mean 2nd year in middle school isn't as easy as it seems. Our school goes harder on us. My grades are dropping." I hear him sigh for a moment, "Well, fighting! It's not that hard for me right now but I will have to prepare myself." I nodded in agreement, where we were at wasn't the real difficult level.

We stood together and watched to concert finish and walked out with our families. We walked behind them quietly, gossipping amongst ourselves. "Hey," he whispered, "Your sister wears glasses now? Like you?" I nodded, "Yep, she's been playing games a lot lately." I rolled my eyes at the thought, I turned my head and whispered in his ear, "Honestly, my sister is crazy addicted to her gaming." He forces a small laugh, "I'm kinda still like that." I shook my head at him, "You should be studying Woojin! Be a top student!" He laughs dryly again, "I'll try?"

-------

"Hey Woojin!" I had texted him, "Are you interested in watching a movie with me and some of my other friends?" And within minutes he texted back, "Sure! I'll just have to check with my game day schedule." I smiled at his passion towards his favorite sport baseball, "It's for my birthday but I will have to ask my parents later." And soon he replied with another text, "I'm free! Do get permission soon! Can't wait to hang out again." But days passed after my birthday and I finally replied to him with a text, "I heard the movie sucks."

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS SO FAR AND ALSO HAPPY WOOJIN DAY!!!! HAPPY BDAY TO THIS LOVELY BOY WHOM I LOVE SM!