20

I purposely left the house late and got to class as soon as the bell rang, because I looked hideous. My double eyelids had become one, making my eyes look swollen and not to mention, they were still red from the night before.

Most people didn't seem to notice it but I tried my best to hide it anyway. I groaned as I received my tests & quizzes that I took two days ago. Failed 2 of them, failed 1 quiz plus 80% on most of my homework. I felt like I was doomed, I couldn't help but become super stressed out.

When the lunch bell rang, messages filed right into my phone, most of them from Jinyoung asking where I was this morning. I don't bother to reply and walk out of the classroom to bump right into Jinyoung.

"Oh hey," I mumbled as I looked down a little, trying not to look suspicious but he placed his finger under my chin, pushing my face up forcefully, "Hyerin, were you crying yesterday?"

I gulped as I pushed his hand away, looking down at my feet but he doesn't say anything and instead just hugged me for awhile before he brings me to the others who were already in line. I can't do much but look up because get through the hallways is hard without doing so.

"Hey," Daehwi whispered as his smile faded away, "What's wrong with you? Did you cry last night?" I forced a small laugh, "How did you know?" Somi pursed her lips as she cupped my cheeks, "Well, let's just say I was like that once."

"Stressed out about school?," Sejeong asked as she looked away from her phone, "No, wait. It's more than that, isn't it?" I frowned at her, "Hey, how would you know that?" She shrugged, going back to her phone, "I just guessed." And then my face flush red with embarrassment that I had just given out a hint to my weakness.

Jinyoung, who was standing behind me, flipped me over towards the other end of the line, facing Woojin and Yoojung, both having fun talking. Jinyoung squeezed my cheeks together with just one hand as he signaled to Woojin, "Hey, what's wrong with Hyerin?"

"What?" Woojin lifted up an eyebrow as he looked me right into the eye, "Is there something wrong?" My heart dropped right away but at the same time, I knew I was lowkey expecting that answer. I slapped Jinyoung's hand away from my face and turned back around.

"Sorry," Jinyoung whispered as he placed his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them lightly, comforting me. I just sighed and leaned back against Jinyoung's chest as we wait for our lunch. Well, lunch was lame. Worst dishes ever. So. Much. Kimchi. I couldn't eat it all. I don't know what I was thinking but I stood up and walked over to the other end of the table and passed Woojin all my kimchi before walking back to my seat.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung growled, "You should've given that to me!" I bit my lip and looked around, trying not to meet his gaze, "Sorry." He sighed as he stabbed his rice with his chopsticks, "Idiot. Woojin's going to give that all to Yoojung."

Sure enough, when I turn over to the other end of the table, all the kimchi on his plate had disappeared and Yoojung's kimchi dishes had tripled. I watched as Woojin places a piece of kimchi on her spoon of rice before she put it in her mouth and the two of them smiled at each other.

A hand suddenly covered my eyes, almost slapping me. I pushed it away to see Daehwi glaring at me, his hand still in midair, "Jealous girl. That's what you've been sobbing about right?"

"Daehwi shut up before I beat you up," Jinyoung threatened coldly but unlike the other times he growled at Daehwi, I could tell something was bothering him. Daehwi just mocks him, knowing that Jinyoung wouldn't throw a punch at him especially in front of hundreds of students.

I hear Woojin cheering all of a sudden, "You could stand, right? I knew it! The doctor was crazy when he said you needed a wheel chair, I mean look at you! It's only been a few days! Wow daebak, you're the best (a/n: im sorry, it sounds better in korean okay?)."

Right away, tears started to fill my eyes as I remember what he had said before She looked really sad and pitiful. I couldn't just reject a weak person. I looked down at my tray to try to blink it away but it doesn't help, instead, I feel the tears threatening to escape.

"Go take care of it in the restroom," Jinyoung whispered as I stood up and walked away from them. It was a lot better after leaving the table, I knew I couldn't continue being this sensitive about everything so I washed and wiped my face before fixing my hair. I had to at least try to look decent.

Two girls race in and start banging on an occupied stall, "Yunmi! The boys of Imagine are fighting!" It takes me a second to process what they just said but when I get it, I run out of the restroom and followed the loud noise. I pushed through the crowd and gasped out loud when I saw what was happening, "What are you guys doing?!"

Jinyoung and Woojin both don't hear me as they throw punches at each other. Jinyoung swings a punch right across Woojin's jaw, "You idiot! Stop overreacting about Yoojung! Give your fucking attention to Hyerin!"

As if on cue, Yoojung squirmed through the crowd, landing herself a front row seat. Woojin lets out a laugh as if to mock Jinyoung before punching him right in the cheek, leaving the corner of his lips bleeding pretty badly, "You shut up! Stop paying so much attention to Hyerin! There's Yoojung too!"

I can't watch anymore so I attempt to stop them but just as Woojin was about to punch Jinyoung, he saw me interfere and pushed me aside instead. I cry out in pain as my head hits the floor, immediately giving me a pretty bad headache.

Jinyoung was about to help me up from the floor when Woojin swung his hand at him, hitting him square on the jaw. I grimaced as I watch Jinyoung stumble backward for Woojin was definitely stronger than him. Woojin was about to strike again but Somi and Daehwi managed to get a hold of him.

I jump onto my feet and quickly grabbed onto Jinyoung's arm before he could steal a chance to hit Woojin. Sejeong helped out by holding onto his other arm so he wouldn't squirm away from my grip.

"Jinyoung, it's okay," I claimed out loud as the volume decreased to only the pants from the two boys and the shouts from the staff at the end of the hallway, "You don't have to do this for me."

I avert my attention from Jinyoung and glared right at Woojin, who was looking right back at me, "Because I'm not worth it."