28

"You do know I just went out with Jinyoung because you weren't picking up my calls right?" I asked as Woojin grabbed my hand to pull me up onto the bus. He doesn't say anything as he presses his wallet against the machine and motioned for my card.

I passed him my card with my free hand and he pressed it onto to the machine. With him ahead, he led us to the back and let me sit in first. The bus starts moving and there is silence in between us.

"Um," Woojin started, "I was wondering if you want to come with me to Yoo-" I interrupted him with my answer, "No. I have a rehearsal on Friday." He turned his body towards me, his eyes wide, "How did you know I was going to ask that?"

"Jinyoung told me," I sighed as I looked at him right in the eye, "Why didn't you tell me before? I could've moved the rehearsal date somehow." Woojin swallowed at look to the side but doesn't turn his body away from me.

"Just go," I sighed, crossing my arms and looking away, "You've been friends with her for over 10 years. Just go by yourself if you have to." Woojin furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion as he cupped my face, turning my head over to face him, "Are you sure?"

I still avoid his gaze, hoping he understood that I was throwing some shade, "Sure." He dropped his arms to his side as he turned his body away while mumbling, "Okay then, if you say so."

-------

I yawned as I tugged at my performance outfit, "Why is that moron actually going? He didn't even ask if he could come see my rehearsal." I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment, looking at ever edge of the hot red dress, before I hear a doorbell.

I rolled my eyes as I hear my mom shout, "Hyerin! Woojin is here to see you!" I grabbed the bag that was laying on the floor and walked out of my bedroom as my mom walked towards the kitchen, winking at me.

I mentally groaned at her as I walked to the door where Woojin was standing there in his favorite jacket over his Cane Bros hoodie. His jawed dropped open as he looked at me but I ignore it as I pass the bag over, "Here's the present for Yoojung. Pass it to her for me."

Instead of grabbing the present from my hand, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer, "Who said you could wear such a revealing dress?" I pursed my lips at him and looked away, "My mom."

I hear him sigh as he pulls the edges of my dress down, trying to cover most of my leg, "Are you going for a fashion event?" I rolled my eyes as I shoved the bag into his hand, "If you want to say I'm cute just say it. You're really annoying me right now!"

"How?" he asked with a smirk which makes my face turn all red. He backs up and extends his arms out to let me get a better look at his outfit. I cover my red face as I mumbled, "Stop looking like you're going to get all the girls with that outfit."

He laughed as he pulled my hands away from my face, "If you want to say I'm hot then just say it." I grinned as I tiptoed and planted a small kiss on his lips, "Okay sure. You win. I lose."

But now his face is all red, flustered by my sudden action, so he pressed my body against the wall roughly, his breath next to my ear, "No. You're too cute for me. You win. I lose."

I laughed lightly but he interrupts it with a slow kiss. My eyes fluttered open and then close as his free arm wrapped around my waist. For a long moment, his slow kiss could only make my heart beat faster and when we pulled away, he was smirking, "Text me when you're rehearsal is over. Watch out for other men."

Despite being in a slight state of shock, I rolled my eyes and laughed, "I know I know." He patted my head and waved before leaving my sight. I sighed as I thought, maybe he can be dense at times and stupid some other moment but that's just who I love.

-------

JINYOUNG (a rare pov)

The loud music from the house was bothering too much, even though it was slightly quieter outside. I stuffed my hands into my pocket as I looked up at the sky, looking for stars. Suddenly, I heard the sliding door swing open.

I turned around to see Woojin in a mess. His hair is everywhere as if someone had messed it up on purpose and worse of all, there was a lipstick stain on the corner of his mouth. Panting, Woojin held his head, "Jinyoung help me!"

Confused, I walked up to him with my hands still in my pocket, "What happened in there? The party barely even started! We just played some games and stuff plus we haven't even eaten. Did you already get in trouble?"

"Jinyoung," he begged as he dropped his arms to his side, "Help me. I don't know what to do! What do I say to Hyerin? I feel like my insides are rotting right now!" My eyes widen as what I feared seemed to be true.

I tightly gripped his shoulders with my hands, "What did you do?! Don't tell me what you did is what I think it is!" Woojin looked devasted and lost as he glanced at me, about to reply when his phone dinged.

He pulled it out and gulped as he showed me the message he had just received. It was from Hyerim and it said, "Hey jagiya ㅋㅋㅋ How's the party? I kinda miss you now ㅠㅠ"

"Please help me!" Woojin cried as he pointed at his phone, "What do I do?"

-------

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing like crazy. For the past five minutes, someone has been calling over and over again so this time, I decided to pick up, "Hello?"

"Don't come to school today," the voice spoke quickly, "Please." I frowned and pulled the phone away from my face to see who had called and then brought it back next to my ear, "Jinyoung, what nonsense are you spouting out now! You know I don't miss school for nothing."

"There's an armed man at school right now!" he shouted frantically. I let silence take over for awhile but there is no other sound on the other side of the phone except some small voices, "Stop lying. I know you're at home."

"Just don't go to school today," Jinyoung said, "I'll make up some excuse for you so don't come!" I sighed as I rolled my eyes, "I will go if you don't tell me what's really up."

There is a long pause and he doesn't say anything for a moment, "I will tell you but you got to only believe in me and Woojin." I furrowed my eyebrows nervously, "Why? Why only you and Woojin? What's happening?"

"Um well at Yoojung's party," he hesitated for awhile before continuing, "Woojin kissed Yoojung."