30

I sighed as I planted my head on the desk while the bell for lunch rang. For the past few days, I've been trying my best to keep my distance from the others to clear my head but I didn't want to be super rude either so I let them bug me once in awhile. 

Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I slowly sat upright to see Juyi right in front of me. For a moment, I remember that she hasn't been here for a few days and so I try to be polite, "Oh hey, I see you're back."

"Oh yeah," she pursed her lips and scratched the back of her neck, "I actually cut my sick day off to show you this. I know I will feel guilty if I don't show you this now even though it might get me into big trouble." I don't reply her because I have no idea what she's rambling about.

She pulls out her headphones from her backpack before plugging it into her phone and passing me the device and gear to me. I looked at her then at her phone to see a video in front of me. She reaches over and taps play for me as the video rolls.

It's a video shot from the outside of a bedroom from the crack of the door but it's visible enough to see what is going on. As soon as I see the side profiles of the people in the room, I know what she had recorded.

There was Yoojung pushing against Woojin and kissing him all over the place. Her dirty lips skimmed across Woojin's face, occasionally licking the side of his lips. I feel my insides twist at her actions. Her hand goes into his hair as she continues to feed on him.

When she stopped, she smirked at him as his thumb presses over the side of her waist. She leaned in again and was about to strip off his jacket when he pushed her down to her bed. I watched as she looked at him with anticipation but all he does is turn away and walk toward the door.

The camera shifts as Juyi spoke up in a whisper, "Sorry, I thought he would catch me if he had walked through that door then." But the video continued. When they got back into view, Yoojung had stopped Woojin from leaving the room with her hand gripping onto his wrist, "Why do you love her so much?"

It's a stab to my chest but I'm sure it is to her too. He shook her hand aside, "My love life is none of your business." But she doesn't give up and continues to press on the topic, "It is. I know you want me right now."

He sighed and probably rolled his eyes, a habit probably from me, "I don't so fuck off." This made Yoojung angry and it's serious when you make a fluffball like her mad, "Why are you defending that bitch? All she does is steal you from everyone else."

Woojin scoffed loudly, "So far you're the only one complaining. Everyone loves her almost as much as I do. So shut up. I'm not going to fuck around with you." And then I let out a loud gasp as Yoojung slapped Woojin squared on the cheek.

"Why can't you just give me this night?" she asked, panting in annoyance, "It's my birthday." He glared at her, "Well guess what." I gasp again as another sharp sound rumble through the headphones. Woojin had slapped her.

"I just gave you the present," he turned around and was about to storm out when Yoojung screamed at him, a scream that could definitely be heard from the outside even with the blaring music, "I'm going to kill her!"

Woojin clutched his hand in a fist and turned around to face her again, "If you ever fucking touch her, I promise you, you will regret it. She doesn't deserve such a bitchy friend. I will make sure she and you never see each other again and that means our friendship is over. Never talk to me ever again!"

And with that, he stormed out and the video stopped. I suddenly don't know what to feel or to say. Juyi grabbed her stuff back before saying, "Woojin ended up seeing me recording them and told me not to show it to you but-"

I didn't let her finish before I stormed out of the classroom in a hurry. I was still in a mess of emotions but I knew that I was guilty and I had to fix what I had done. I looked around frantically for Woojin.

When I finally found him, I could feel my eyes getting warm as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the line before he could say anything. I marched out of the building without thinking.

"What's wro-" he stopped when he saw tears rolling down my cheek. I looked down, ashamed of my actions, "I'm so sorry, I should've asked for an explanation. I didn't trust you. Again."

"Ey," he sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug, "I told that girl not to show it to you." I cried into his shirt as my arms subconsciously wrap around him. I had missed this feeling of comfort in his arms.

"Why didn't you get that video to me sooner?" I cried as my arms tightened around him. He patted my back lightly, "I didn't want you to get hurt by what a friend was saying about you. And I didn't want you to get scared."

"But I was so scared that it was our end already," I sniffed, closing my eyes, "I was hurt at the thought of you leaving me. And I feel so guilty for not trusting you." We stand there in silence for awhile as the sound of birds chirping filled the air.

"I missed you," he mumbled with his hoarse voice as his chin rested on my shoulder, "I love you so much too. And now that you're here, I suddenly feel those butterflies all over again." I slightly giggled at his little confession.

"I love you too," I whispered but loudly enough for him to hear, "I want to be able to hug you and laugh with you again but I'm afraid of myself. I'm afraid I will make the same mistake again." He pulled away and cupped my face, lifting it up so he could see my face clearly, "Don't be afraid. You won't ever know what's ahead of you."

He wiped away the tears still rolling down my cheeks and squeezed my cheeks lightly, "So stop crying and just trust me." I let a small smile appear on my face and I bring down his arms to his sides. I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him for a few long seconds before pulling away.

Woojin beamed at me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him before taking in my lower lip, causing all the nerves in my body to tingle at the touch. I could feel a small smirk from him as he brushed his mouth against mine, a movement so delicate yet so intoxicating.

It felt as if a firework had exploded inside. I couldn't help but feel that every single time and this time, it was more stirring than the others. When we pulled away, I smiled at him which got me his well-known smile in return.

"I trust you," I say after a long moment, looking up at his dark hazel eyes, "And I hope you trust me too."

-------

IT'S OVER OH NO! I actually really enjoyed writing this book and I might make special chapters! If I do make special chapters, it will probably be a continuation of what wasn't mentioned in the main storyline which might (*eyebrow shrugs*) included:

Special Woojin POV's

What happens to Yoojung

Daehwi and Somi

Other cute chapters with these two

Text messages that weren't mentioned in the main storyline

Giving Jinyoung a girl asdfghjkl

Crack episodes with the DaeWooSoYuJinHyeSe XD

Thank you, everyone, for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it and please do share this fanfiction if you liked it! I always welcome comments and constructive criticism! Comment other ideas for special episodes if you want some! This story will be marked as complete but it's never complete until I run out of things to write for this story!

Go check out my Paint Me Yellow which will update and finish by the end of this month and that will continue to another book of the series titled Play The Music following with Behind The Lens and another few more books to the series.