26

I sighed as the cold AC hits my face, making me shiver as we walked into a familiar cafe. I crossed my arms to keep myself warm. Jinyoung took off his jacket and gave it to me, "What do you want to order today?"

I ignored his question and passed his jacket back, "Stop it, keep it for yourself." He pouted but just shook the matter away and walked up to the counter as I followed after him. We ordered a hot chocolate and cafe latte before sitting down to drink.

We don't say anything as we finish our drinks and this time, we don't do our homework at the cafe. I pulled out my phone to make it seem less awkward but Jinyoung continued to drink his hot chocolate while staring at me.

After enduring the awkward atmosphere for a while, I spoke up, "Hey, can you not stare at me like that?" He coughed lightly and looked away, "Sorry." But the way he replied made me feel guilty, "Hey, I know you like me and all, and you probably just like to watch things happen but it does kind of make me uncomfortable. I know how you feel but now that I've experienced the other side too, I feel awkward."

He laughed lightly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to." I sighed and flashed him a small smile, "It's okay, I know what you mean." I pulled out my phone to check the time but instead, I find a ton of messages from Woojin.

"Oh god," I mumbled, "I forgot to meet up with Woojin at the practice room." Jinyoung immediately stands up and tosses away our finished drinks before saying, "I'll walk you back." I don't want him to misunderstand my actions but I don't want him to feel rejected either so I say yes.

I never have my notification sound on because nobody ever texts me but at times like this, I wish I had it on. I had asked Woojin to help me out with my science homework but I totally forgot about it as soon as the last bell rang.

When we entered the practice room, Woojin had his arms crossed and his lips pursed, glaring at us, "Hyerin, where in the world were you? And why is Jinyoung here?" Before I could explain, Jinyoung jumped in, "I brought your girlfriend here safely. Now, if you excuse me, I'm getting out of here."

"Yeah, go!" Woojin shouted as Jinyoung quickly left the room. Woojin walked over and threw his arms around me, shaking me back and forth, "You idiot, why did you forget?" I laughed lightly against his chest, "I'm sorry, I was too caught up with my cup of coffee."

He pulled away and pouted, "You mean Jinyoung." I squished his cheek, "Jagiya~ I'm sorry okay?" He laughed as he leaned in to kiss me, "Oh. My. God. Don't do that to my heart."

I giggled as I sat down and pulled out my science homework,"Okay we should be doing work right now. Let's not waste time." But he just goes back to dancing to a tune I never heard of before.

"What song is this?" I asked him as I wrote my name down on my worksheet. He glanced at me and bit his bottom lip, "Hands On Me." I burst out laughing as he continued like nothing had happened.

"If another man's name leaves your lips," he rapped as he walked over to me, "I'm going to be jealous." I rolled my eyes mentally as he squats down for a moment just to steal a kiss. Right away, he goes back into dancing.

"I'll leave myself to your fingers so play me however you want," he sung as he turned around to face me, flashing a wink. I groaned into my hands, trying to hide my red face as I motioned him to sit down, "Stop being jelly okay? Just help me do my homework."

"Fine." he pouted as he sat down and crossed his arms. I laughed, "Stop being such a big baby okay? You can come over for dinner later." His eyes lit up and immediately he started helping me out with my science homework.

Within a few hours, we finished our homework together and then he went back to practicing for awhile. I was scrolling through social media to update myself with the latest but it was too boring for me.

I put my phone aside and watched as Woojin continued to dance. I tried to get his attention with little things but he wouldn't bother or he's probably to dense to realize I'm trying to get his attention. In the end, I just lied down on the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up to his face right in front of me, making me turn red right away. Woojin chuckled, "Why? Are you embarrassed?" He removed my hands from my face and kissed my cheek, "You want to get some quality food at the convenience store?"

I sat up and fixed my hair, "Sure but please entertain me." Woojin lifted his right eyebrow, "Does my dancing not count as entertainment?" I rolled my eyes as Woojin chuckled for he was just playing with me, "I'm just kidding, don't roll your eyes at me like that."

He sat down on the couch and crossed his legs together before kissing me on the cheek again. I groaned as I wipe my cheek, "Aw, come on! If you're going to slober on me, spit s-" And he leaned in to kiss me on the lips, shutting me up as he smirked mischievously, "I'll spit in your mouth if you want me to."

"Ew," I groaned as he landed a few small pecks on my lips before standing up and grabbing his backpack, "Come on. Let's go to the five star restaurant before they run out of quality food."

"What kind of date is this?" I scoffed as I picked up my backpack, "I do hope this place has quality food." Woojin pursed his lips as he slipped his hands into mine, "I'm sorry for not paying attention to you. I know I was jealous just hours ago and I didn't pay attention to you."

I watched as his frown turned into a pout as he continued to talk, "I'll bring you somewhere nice another time okay? I didn't me-" I tiptoed and kissed him on the lips as some sort of payback for shutting me up before, "Be quiet. You know I'll die if you act any cuter."

"Aw my babe thinks I'm cute," he smiled as he pulled me out of the room. I surpressed a small laugh and said, "Shut up. Don't make me hate you." Woojin laughed as he ran around in circles, "You would never hate me."

I watched as he ran down the hallways, "You're right. I can never hate you." And walked casually after him for I was too lazy to run after that dork.