07

"Please let me down," I begged Woojin as I slightly kick around but he continued to carry me on his back, "I won't let you down." I groaned slightly but stay quiet as we walked into the mall. I pointed at the map right across and so he brought me over there as I skimmed the list of shops.

And so we chose some shops to all to go to even though the boys claimed they didn't want to go shopping but as we walked around our shops, they decide to check out some other stores nearby. I didn't buy much except for a crop top and a pair of jeans. For the whole entire time, Woojin carried me like an idiot.

"Put me down for a minute," I told him as I pointed at the chairs a few feet away, so he did and I walked over to the chairs like a normal person and sat down. He sat down next to me and we waited for the others to hurry up.

"Woojin," I called out to him as he turned to me, "What is it?" I laughed lightly as I watch him stare at me intently in the corner of my eyes, "Stop carrying me." This time it was his turn to laugh. I spun around and looked at him in confusion but he continued to laugh, "I know you enjoy it."

And immediately my face turns red, "No, not really. It's uncomfortable if I make someone else uncomfortable." But he just continues to say that I was lying. Finally, after a long time, the others came out and I ran away from Woojin so he wouldn't have to carry me. But he caught me right away.

"Woojin~" I whined as he spun me around back into position, "Why~" But he doesn't say anything as we continue walking. I didn't need to buy anything more and Woojin wasn't interested in buying anything either. So we just talked while the others brought clothes and shoes. Soon I just fell asleep on his back like a sloth

-------

I blinked open my eyes when I felt Woojin jump up a little to sit me back into position, "Let me go." I groaned, tapping on his cheeks lightly. I looked around to see that we were in line for ice cream for the others. I looked at him as he turned back to look at me, smiling with his teeth showing, "You're awake?"

"Yeah I'm awake," I pouted, looking to the side to avoid eye contact, "Let me down." And so he did since we were in line. He looked at me laughing lightly as he covered his mouth to prevent the laugh growing louder.

"What are you laughing at?" I frowned as he placed his hand on my face all of a sudden, using his thumb to rub the corner of my eyes. I immediately catch up to what he was doing and pushed his hand away before looking down and fixing it for myself.

"Ha! Girl you slow." I hear Daehwi shout as I continue to clean my eye out. Eww gross. So embarrassing. I looked up and glared at Daehwi but he just shrugged and turned back to the counter to order his ice cream.

Somi ended up paying for all our ice cream and we walked to the arcade with our ice cream. I watched as the rest of them played games around the area. I ate my ice cream peacefully until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Come over here," Jinyoung told me as I stood up and followed him to a corner full of claw machines, "Pick one, which game?" I pointed at the one with Kakao character dolls and smiled to him, "Ryan please!"

He walked over confidently and pulled out his money to play it. After 5 tries, he finally grabbed onto it and pulled it into the hole. I take it out of the exit and thank him for the gift.

"Sorry that took longer than I had expected," he laughed lightly but I shook my head, "It's okay! No one can ace everything so don't worry about it." Suddenly we hear Daehwi call out from the other side of the arcade, "BAE JINYOUNG!!!! KIM HYERIN!!!!!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes once before picking me up and carrying me over quickly before I could even protest. When we got there, Woojin glared at the doll I was holding before looking at Jinyoung and then looking back at the doll, "Seriously? Are you guys kids?"

"Maybe," I answered as Jinyoung put me down, "So what is it that you guys called us back for?" Daehwi points at Woojin as Woojin points at Daehwi, and at the same time they say, "His fault."

"Yah," Daehwi frowned, "You were the one who said you were worried about where Hyerin went!" Woojin pursed his lips and rubbed the back of his neck, abashed, "Well you were the one who was complaining we should go eat and get a noraebang!"

"Noraebang?" I gasped, thrilled, "Daebak, let's go!" Yoojung furrowed her eyebrows, "Wow, you seem excited." I looked around to see everyone staring at me as my face flushed red, "I've never been to a noraebang so yeah."

"Well then let's go!" Somi shouted as she pulled me out of the arcade while Woojin yelled at us to slow down. The two of us end up running there before the others could get there, Somi was literally jumping up and down with excitement as I joined her in her hopping time, "This is going to be so fun! You won't regret it!"

We walked up to the lady at the counter and before I could stop her she was already ready, "Can we have a big room for 2hours?" And right away, she paid for it and was about to pull me into the room when we heard someone shout.

"YAH! PABO!!!!!" Daehwi screamed before the other three apologized to the owner, "We should E-A-T first!" Somi laughed out loud while trying to act like she totally thought about that, "Sorry, I got carried away." I watched as the three asked the lady something and she agreed to it.

"Hey you guys," Yoojung smiled, "We can order food so it's okay!" Right away Jinyoung volunteered since he didn't want to sing the first song. So the rest of us went in first. By the time Jinyoung was back, they had already sung two songs and I was really hungry.

In the middle of eating, they played bang bang bang and all of us couldn't help but follow the dance. After I finished eating, I watched the others dance and sing to the song. I flinched when somebody suddenly tapped me on the shoulders, I turned to the side to see Daehwi smiling at me suspiciously, "Singing competition."

My eyes widened at the request, "I can't do that." Suddenly the couch lifted up on my end and I turned around to see Somi seated next to me, "Yeah, that's not fair for her. You're too good~" Daehwi shook his head and threw his arm around my shoulders, receiving a glare from Jinyoung, "I meant she will be on my team."

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion, looking at him, "You're not trying to embarrass me, are you? Right?" He nodded, "Don't worry, with me on your team you will definitely win." And so he let me pick the first song, Galaxy by Bolbbalgan4

I let him start first and joined in later when I felt like I could be myself. Both of us couldn't rap and Woojin knew that, before the rap came up, he pulled the mic out of my hand and finished that part for us. Surprisingly we received a 94 but Daehwi claimed we could've gotten better if Woojin hadn't interrupted while Woojin said he was the one who made the score so high.

Woojin and Yoojung went after, following the last two. Daehwi claimed it wasn't surprising that they couldn't beat us because they've never beaten him before. The others kept on trying to pull me into their team so we could beat Daehwi and so I agreed to be in pairs with everyone. It ended up being 3.5 hours in the karaoke room.

RIP Somi's wallet