Chapter 4 - Edited Once

Great thanks for oxnikeraxo making this amazing cover.

"Prank the pilot? Count me in," Noah nodded with excitement reflecting in his green eyes. I like him already. He has it. He has fun in him. Do you know what I'm talking about? No, okay.

"Oh no, we are not pranking the pilot. I mean... he is the pilot, for heaven's sake, we could die and actually go to heaven, you realize that, right?" Owen objected with fear. He got the point, but the boredom was more substantial than that point.

"Or hell." I smiled.

"Yeah, we are not pranking him, forget it," Jaxon said while shaking his head in disapproval, and Aaron nodded in agreement. Oh, come on, they don't understand, do they?

"Then do you want to get pranked? You, instead of the poor pilot? Answer me, boys," I replied with a wicked smile. I crossed my arms and waited.

If I want to do something...Then I'm definitely doing it, especially the pranks, and no one, and I mean no one, could ever stop me from doing them.

I let out a low evil laugh that made them rethink what they had just said to me. "On second thought, let's prank the pilot. He could take a joke, right?" Owen replied with a nervous laugh.

You don't know me, but you're about to... I sound so cool while making an impression on the great actor Jason Statham.

"Come on, Aaron, join the dark side -not that you are not in one already \- but my dark side is awesome. We have Oreos, Skittles, and Nutella." I smiled at him like a cute little girl, showing him my puppy dog eyes. The one that you could not resist.

He looked at me for minutes, and then he sighed in defeat. "Fine, but nothing too crazy. I don't want to die today," Aaron warned.

"Okay, don't worry. You are safe... for now." I replied sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes.

We have one left to convince, Jaxon.

As I started to talk, Jaxon rudely interrupted me. "Before you use that puppy face on me. No, I'm not pranking anyone because I have something important to do, but you can go on. I'm not stopping you because I actually don't care, so bye," he waved his hand for us to leave, then he pulled out his laptop from his small backpack and started typing fast.

Rude much? Well, as long as he doesn't stop me, I don't care if he is the rudest person on earth or even in the universe.

"Yes!" Noah cheered then we headed to the other room to discuss the plan. The jet was big, so don't ask me how many rooms there were, because I don't know.

We sat around each other, and they waited for me to say something.

"Okay, since it's a private jet and we are the only ones in it, the pilot doesn't lock the door, am I right?" I asked. They all nodded. "Great..."

After explaining the prank, we began our mission.

Noah and I ran to the pilot's room and opened the door without knocking. We closed it after we entered. Step one: Dropping fear in his heart. "What the?" the pilot turned to look at us, somewhat surprised.

"They are here," Noah yelled and started with the acting. His facial expressions were strikingly remarkable. I almost believed him.

" Who's here?" The pilot asked, completely confused yet alarmed.

And I stepped to the stage of acting the victim, technically... I wasn't lying. I was the victim. "T-They a-are going to kill us, they are going to kill... us," I whispered, looking frightened like it was the last day on earth, and I started shivering and sweating.