Bonus Chapter - Edited Once

Amazing cover made by @Jackinnoff_McDickin.

Jaxon and I waited for the whole family to show up, and we waited for the boys too. This announcement was so big that we had to let everyone know. It was so important. I married Jaxon a year ago, and we were so happy together. I started a new job in a nearby hospital, and Jaxon published a new novel, a huge hit. "Carino, they are here!" Jaxon looked through the window them smiled at me.

"Oh my God, I'm scared and excited, I don't know what to feel," I replied anxiously, and he laughed at me. He still had this fantastic, charming smile that melted my heart every time.

"Relax, I'm sure that they will be happy. Surprised, yes, but happy for sure, yes!" Jaxon said and warped me in his warm hands. I hugged and wanted to kiss him on his soft lips, but the doorbell rang. What's wrong with the perfect timing in this life?

We walked to the main door together, and I opened it with a wide smile. "Welcome," Jaxon and I said, and they greeted us, one by one. I was showered with kisses and hugs. The last one was my cute fluff bear. Even though he was 11, he was still and will always be my adorable fluff bear.

"Ariel, I missed you," Adrian said as he hugged me like his life depended on it.

"Awe, buddy, I missed you too. How is school? Anything new?" I winked at him, and he blushed. Ah, Ah, wait a minute... He's growing up too fast.

We all saw him blush, and we knew. He was the new teasing target. "Oh, I see, little Adrian has a crush on somebody," Davin teased him, but he earned himself a slap on the back from mom. My mom, my hero.

"Davin, he's going through that phase. You did. Don't bother him, or I'll make sure you sleep on the couch tonight. Your lady can make that happen," mom scolded him, but that made Adrian blush even more. Davin put his hands up in surrender.

"Mom, not the couch!" he whined, and we all laughed. I dragged Adrian to the kitchen when they all sat in the living room.

"So, who's the girl?" I asked while crossing my arms. He is not fooling me. Mama raised no fool.

He looked back and forth, then opened his mouth to speak. "C-can't you just forget it?" he laughed nervously, and I shook my head. He sighed and sat on the counter.

"Well... She's in my class, and she's beautiful, caring, funny, and smart and-"

I held his shoulders and smirked. "Slow down, buddy; looks like you love her!" I wiggled my eyebrows, and he blushed. Again. Too innocent.

He nodded his head a little and smiled. "I do. She's just perfect. Can you advise me on how to let her like me or something?" he asked, and I nodded, feeling overwhelmed with happiness.

"Okay, first of all, how does she act when you're around?" I asked him.

"Um-uh, she giggles and smiles, but once she fell, tripped over nothing, isn't that weird?" he asked, and I laughed my heart out. He's too naive.

"Lilly!" I called for her, and she came running. Adrian's eyes widened when he saw her and shook his head, not to tell. But I'm evilly cute. "Here's the thing..." I explained everything to her, and she fell to the floor laughing like a maniac.

"Oh my God, Adrian... She loves you!" She cleared between laughs, and I nodded. She was right.

"Yeah, Adrian, trust me. If a girl falls to the ground and giggles in front of you, she most likely loves you. You just ask her," I told him, and he was surprised by that.

"A-are you sure?"

"Positive," Lilly replied then we headed to the living room.

As I entered, all eyes were on me. "Ariel, come on, tell us. I'm dying to know what you have to say," Hunter whined like a four-year-old, and I looked at Jaxon. He smiled. I walked towards him and then sat on his lap; everyone was sitting, waiting, and looking at us.

He put his hands on my stomach and cleared his throat. "So..." Jaxon began. "We found out that my Carino is pregnant," he declared, and we heard cheers from the guys and screams from the girls.

"Oh my God! I'm going to be a grandma for the third time for three babies," mom said with happy tears in her eyes. Oh, and my brothers are married plus a kid each.

"Um -uh ah, mom?" I trailed off and then looked at Jaxon, nervous.

"Yes, dear?" she replied, waiting for my reply, and everyone else was looking at me.

"Well, I'm pregnant, yes, but I'm pregnant with... Quadruplets," I admitted quietly, but they heard me clearly.

"What?!" they all yelled.

I feel like a celebrity.

I was in my fourth month. "Yeah, and they are all boys," Jaxon added proudly, but everything and everyone was chaos. Happy chaos, if that makes any sense.

Well, that went better than I thought.

I'm super happy and satisfied with my perfect life.

•••••••••√√√•••••••••√√√•••••••••√√√•••••••••

Hi my amazing readers ♡

So this was the bonus chapter. I hope you liked it

This book is officially over, completed, done, you name it, lol.

The sequel called You are in Hell Boys.

Thanks, always ❤