Chapter 32 - Edited Once

Another great cover by FSALZAABI,thanks as always ♡

I told Lilly everything that happened to me with Jaxon. She was satisfied with my answers, so I was off the hook. Luckily!

"Come, let's get back. They are probably wondering why we are so late," I said, and she nodded with a grin. As we headed out of the bathroom door, our path was blocked. Oh, come on, not again.

Two tall guys stood in front of us, smirking like creeps. Maybe they were creeps. "Hey, chicas, are you from Tennessee?" one of them asked. I rolled my eyes because I knew that pickup line. It was so lame.

"Why?" Lilly asked, and I facepalmed myself. She was too innocent and naive.

They smirked, and I sighed. "Because you are the only ten we see," the other one completed. Ugh. Can't they find something more substantial?

"Um, no, I have a boyfriend," I cleared with an annoyed tone. Jaxon is my boyfriend, right?

"And I, too, have a boyfriend," Lilly said, and the creeps smiled.

"Do we care?" they said at the same time.

"She's pregnant," I stated, and their smirks dropped.

"Yes, we care! Have a good night, ladies." They chickened out and ran from our sight.

"That was easy," Lilly said, and I laughed my heart out. "Come on." We returned to the boys and saw them all worked up and panicked. Worried.

"What took you so long?" Owen was the first one to ask.

"Some creeps tried hitting on us," I said, and their eyes widened.

"What?"

"Where are those fu-" Jaxon stood up, heading to God knows where, but I yanked his arm and sat him back, crossing my arms.

"First of all, watch your language," I glared, he nodded, and the boys laughed.

"Whipped." The boys coughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"Second, they are cowards. When I told them Lilly was pregnant, they fled from our sight," I said, then sat next to Jaxon, and Lilly sat next to Aaron.

"They didn't touch you, baby, right?" Aaron asked, kissing her hand.

"Oh, hell no! I would kick their butts," Lilly replied, and I nodded.

"We would have kicked their butts. They wouldn't lay a hand on my best friend and get away with it," I pointed out, and the boys laughed.

"Good," Aaron said.

"That's my girl," Jaxon said, kissing my cheek. Aww, I'm his girl. I blushed and buried my head in his chest until a waiter came with our food. It's about time.

~~~

After we ate, we headed home, Aaron went to Lilly's and Noah to his home with his mom, and Owen came with us. "What do you wanna do?" Owen asked as we sat in the living room.

"Just chill, man. We don't have to do anything. Besides, it's 11:10 pm," Jaxon replied, and we sat in silence until Owen stood up and headed to the kitchen. "Good, he's gone... Ariel," Jaxon said and came to sit next to me in the sole chair. Well, not exactly next to me... But he carried me and put me on his lap.

"Yeah," I replied, waiting for him to speak as I nuzzled in his neck.

"I haven't asked you yet, but do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I thought you'd never ask.

"Of course." As soon as I said that, he crashed his lips with mine. It was amazing, the feeling, the touches until, of course... Owen.

"PDA! Stop right this instant," Owen yelled while covering his eyes with a pack of Oreos. We chuckled, but then I realized something significant.

"Where did you get those?" I asked, narrowing my eyes, and started walking towards him like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

"The top drawer," He said nervously. Oh, hell no.

"Run," I heard Jaxon suggest, and he gulped with fear and started running away from me.

"Those are my Oreos, you dimwit," I yelled as I ran after him.

"I'm sorry! Here take them back. I'm not planning on dying today or any other day by you. Stay away from me, you evil witch..." He yelled back, then threw the Oreos at my face. Such a gentleman.

I stopped in my track and grabbed the pack. "Thank you," I said sarcastically and returned to the living room. When Jaxon saw me, his face dropped.

"Owen... Are you still alive, buddy?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes and started munching on Oreos.

He came into view and rolled off the couch. "Yeah, I think."

"Hey, when will this boss will come for me?" I asked this random question and waited. Jaxon shrugged under me, and Owen shook his head.

"He said this week, but he didn't say which day," Jaxon said, and I sighed. As on cue, the doorbell rang, and we looked at each other confused. Who might that be at this late hour?

Owen got up to open it. He was gone for five minutes until he returned with a very muscular man, wearing a black suit and sunglasses. Dude seriously? Sunglasses at this hour?

"Guys..." Owen trailed off, and I got nervous. I stood up along with Jaxon.

"Who are you?" Jaxon asked glasses dude. He looked between Jaxon and me before he started talking.

"Hello, I'm one of the boss' assistants, and I'm here to tell you that tomorrow, you will come with me to meet him in his office. Tomorrow at 13:30, I'll come and pick you up, be ready before that." He explained in a firm tone that got me very pissed at him.

"Be ready for what? Meeting that son of a female dog that ordered to kidnap me? I think not," I crossed my arms, waiting for his reply.

He sighed. "I mean, your clothes. Don't be like other girls and start doing your makeup and that shit," he said, and I glared at him. I don't like his attitude.

"Well, if anything, she's not like other girls. She's one of a kind," Owen commented with made glassed dude glare at him.

"Hey, don't glare at my friend," I told him, and he started getting mad. Oh well.

"That's all you needed to say?" Jaxon raised his eyebrows at him.

"Yes, now goodnight," with that, he was gone.

So I'm meeting him tomorrow!

I'm gonna show him a piece of me.

Don't let your mind take you to some inappropriate places...

•••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√•••••••√√√•••••••

Hi there...♕

I hope you liked this chapter XD

Who do you think is the boss ?

Please vote and comment your wonderful thoughts =)