Chapter 1 Enough

This is a sequel of 'Suicidal Love' Read that first before reading this to understand the whole plot!

Thanerah finished her drink rather quickly. She tried her best to ignore the burning sensation on her throat and shut her eyes tightly to prevent any small tears to escape. It was nearly unbearable but she managed to, somehow. Hidan finished his drink an hour ago and was now on his second glass of beer. He glanced at his wife with a smirk on his face and said to her “Are you all right, babe? You look fucking sick.”

Tagor growled at him after drinking some of his first glass of beer “Don’t joke like that to my sister.”

Hidan’s smirk was replaced by a deep frown and he asked him “How many fucking times do we have to do this, Tagor? Is this part of your fucking habit as well?”

“What?”

“We always fucking argued about she is being your sister but she is also my wife. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do with her! She’s not fucking complaining, is she?”

Tagor was going to say something, but Thanerah beat him to the punch “Stop it you two! You’re both giving me a damn headache!” She groaned as she held her head with her eyes closed with a painful wincing expression on her face. “Shit…”

She felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder and it brought her close to his body. She laid her head on Hidan’s chest as he whispered to her “Take a small nap, babe. I’ll wake you up in an hour or two.”

She didn’t bother to reply and just sighed softly as she was consumed by darkness. While she was sleeping, Hidan asked Tagor “Now, tell me about Tsukon.”

Tagor stopped bringing his beer halfway to his lips “What? Now?” he asked while glancing at his sister. “Shouldn’t we wait until she wakes up? After all, the target is hers.”

“I don’t give a fuck. I’ll let her to kill the fucking bastard but I’m gonna help her find him. I want to get out of here ASAP.”

Tagor arched a brow at him. Then he leaned towards Hidan while resting his elbows on his knees. “Because of Pierce?” he asked Hidan out of curiosity. Hidan glanced down at his sleeping wife. He couldn’t help it when he brought his hand up to caress her cheek softly with the back of his fingers. She sighed softly from his touch but she continued to sleep and he continued to caress her cheek softly with affection. Tagor just watched with acknowledgment of acceptance and asked Hidan once again “You’re afraid that Pierce will try to get to her?”

Hidan flinched and he immediately stopped caressing Thanerah’s cheek. He softly glared at him and growled “To hell that I’m fucking afraid of Pierce. I would kill him if he gets even near Thanerah.”

Tagor nodded in approval “Good.” He relaxed on the couch and drank some of his beer while Hidan was keeping an eye on him. “I hate that Pierce guy. I already knew that he’s a dick when I first saw him.”

“I wish I saw that when I first met him, but I was too fucking blind to see what his real intentions were years ago.”

“…what happened between you and Pierce?”

Hidan’s eyes darken when the memory was going through his mind; he could hear the painful screams and faces from his team on the day. He lost his team who he considered to be more than a comrade. They were his friends. Now, they’re dead because of Pierce and he hated him for it and may never forgive him for that. Hidan answered Tagor with a growl without meaning too, but he was just so consumed by the terrible memory. Sure, he has lived for centuries but it was something that was hard for Hidan to forget. “I don’t want to fucking talk about it, Tagor. Just leave it be.”