Chapter 38 Family Mission

30 years later…

Deep in the dark sea, 6 men in scuba diving suits were swimming through the depths. They swam through the old corals and countless fishes scurried away from their presence. They saw a dark cave and swam towards it. They swim into the cave and used their waterproof flashlights to guide their way through.

Then they swam into a dead end so they stopped.

“What now?” one of the men asked.

Their leader looked around until he looked up to see an opening. He mentioned up to the others before they swam up. They got to the surface that revealed to be an ancient stone room with leaks in the ceilings.

They swam to the edge and pulled their masks off.

“Are you sure this is the place, Dad?” asked Soran as he looked at his father who was leading the group.

Hidan softly glared at Soran from the corner of his eyes, “Yes, I’m f**king sure it’s here.”

“Just let Dad lead the way, Soran.” Claw grumpily said through his mask before taking it off. He shook his head to let the water out of his short black hair and flatly looked at Soran – his older brother – with a small frown.

Claw’s the second son of Hidan and Thanerah. His attitude was mostly serious, hardly any humor. He take missions very seriously…he actually takes EVERYTHING seriously. He also had an attitude of an artic wolf. Hidan had no idea where that personality came from, but it’s may belong to Thanerah. The only thing he had from Hidan was his eyes and some of his anger issues.

Fenora pulled her mask out of her mouth and scolded her two older brothers, “Will you two just shut the f**k up? This is no time to be playing children!”

Fenora looked so much like her mother but her hair was silver/light purple. She had Hidan’s eyes and quite his personality like his swearing. It seriously runs in the family. She also had her mother’s intelligence as her beauty. She’s the youngest of the three. Her attitude is also like Thanerah but when she wants to be mean, she can get really, really mean.

Soran had changed as well. His personalities are very similar to Hidan’s. He was also the funny type in the three. Everything’s a joke to him. Ticks Claw off every single time. And Soran loved to tick Claw off. They nearly chopped each other’s heads so many times. So they were grounded half of their lives when they were younger.

Soran softly glared at his little sister, “Hey, who’s the f**king oldest in here?”

Hidan flatly said, “That would be me. And stop bickering with your siblings. This is seriously not the f**king time.”

Soran whined, “Oh, you’re no fun.”

Hidan groaned deeply as the other two unmasked themselves who are GRIMS. One of the GRIMS said to Hidan, “They’re definitely your kids, sir.”

Hidan let out a small laugh before walking towards the open hole of the wall. Everyone else followed him and thankfully none of the siblings started to bicker. They got into the chambers with the large iron doors opened and there was another hole on the ground with three underwater black scooters.

“Looks like we’re not the only one here…” muttered Soran under his breath.

Claw sighed heavily, “Terrific…” he mumbled in sarcasm.

Fenora took a few steps towards them to examine their marks. She cursed under her breath and said to the group, “It’s the Natoku. They’re here.”

“That just makes this more fun!” said Soran with such enthusiasm.

Everyone said to him in unison, “Not now, Soran!”