Chapter 15 Peace

Two hours later Hidan had regained his conscious. His vision was blurry as he opened his eyes and the room seemed to be spinning. He slowly sat up while holding his head as he groaned deeply “Argh, my f**king head...”

“Hidan!?” he heard Thanerah’s voice. He quickly jerked his head to where her voice was and saw her being bond on the metal bed by metal ropes.

“T-Thanerah!” he quickly got off the ground and rushed to the computers. He quickly pressed the button to release Thanerah from her bonds. Once she was released, she sat up as he rushed to her side. “Thanerah, what the f**k happened to the old man!? What did he f**king do!?”

Thanerah looked at his face and explained to him. “It’s not what you think, Hidan!”

“It does f**king look like it, Tha! He’s the f**king traitor!”

“Yes, but he has a good damn reason of why he’s doing this!”

“What?” he asked with a confused expression. Then he groaned as he felt his neck of where Dr Raze injected him. “F**k! I should have seen that coming!”

Thanerah cupped his cheek and that froze him in that spot. Thanerah started to explain to him about Dr Raze’s actions. “He has no choice, Hidan. The Natoku threatened to harm his pregnant daughter if he doesn’t do this.”

Hidan’s eyes widened “Are you f**king serious? Then why didn’t he say anything about this!? We could have helped him!”

“He didn’t want any of us to get involved in his personal needs! He didn’t want us to be dead!”

“That doesn’t give us a f**king excuse to f**king betray us like this!”

“Hidan, we need to find him! We don’t have time to argue about this! What’s done is done!”

Hidan heaved in deeply and asked Thanerah with a small glare “Why should we f**king help him if he didn’t want our f**king help in the first place?” He asked as he growled.

Thanerah softly glared at her stubborn husband. “Then what would you have done if you were in his place? What would you have done if I was held captive and you can’t tell anyone about it?”

Hidan was absolutely silent for a moment as his eyes was mixed with fury and love. He sighed heavily in defeat as he closed his eyes. He mumbled under his breath. “I would have done the same...”

Thanerah sighed as she leaned against him, burying her face in his neck as he was in deep thought. “...what are we going to do now?”

“First things first. Track down where the f**k Dr Raze went, get some arms and see what Dr Raze has gotten himself into.”

--

“You’re kidding me, right?” asked Odan as he stared at his son in disbelief.

Hidan shook his head as he said. “No, I’m f**king serious.”

Odan started to pace back and forth in the office with Wraith sitting behind his desk and a glass of brandy in his hand. “I can’t believe that Dr Raze would abandon us like this...”

“He had no choice. His daughter was threatened if he didn’t do this. But we’re wasting enough time as it is. Give me the f**king permission to hunt him down.”

Odan glanced over his shoulder to his son with an angry glare. “Are you going to kill him or bring him here alive?”

“It’s up to you, old man.”

Odan inhaled deeply then ordered his son. “Go after Dr Raze and do your best to take him back here, alive.”

Hidan nodded and turned to exit the office.