Chapter 6 Nightmares

After the meeting, everyone left except Dr. Raze, Thanerah and Hidan. Dr. Raze said to Thanerah “It’s a miracle that they’ve agreed to postpone the fire of the Zeus Cannon, but I wonder how long it will last.”

Thanerah shrugged her shoulders as she put most of her weight to one leg “But hey, at least it gave us some time to find the last spirit. After we find it, the Council will be thanking you for what you’ve done. You’ll save the world!”

Dr. Raze chuckled at her enthusiasm after turning off the presentation system and they shut down back into the ring table. He turned to face her “You have a good spirit. Keep that close to you.”

Thanerah nodded then she turned her attention to Hidan who had been quiet the entire time. Mostly glaring into space as he got his arms crossed on his chest. She touched his shoulder “Honey?” He snapped out of his thoughts and turned his attention to his wife.

“Yeah babe?” he asked, but he sounded a bit distracted.

Thanerah arched a brow at him. Dr. Raze knew where this was going so he quickly left the room to give them privacy. Once the slide doors were closed, Thanerah asked him “What’s on your mind, love?”

Hidan inhaled deeply to calm his nerves. Seeing Pierce again can make him want to massacre a village. He would be happier to cut off Pierce’s head. But unfortunately, he’s being protected by the Council so Hidan had no choice but to let him live. Damn it…

Thanerah could guess why he was angry “Is it because of Pierce?”

Hidan turned his head so he could look into her eyes and he nodded as his jaw tightened. She went on her tip toes to peck him on the lips then he leaned his forehead against hers as he closed his eyes and take in some deep breathes to calm down before he goes straight to Pierce to murder him; with or without the consequences.

Thanerah closed her eyes as well and could feel his hands resting on her waist, softly massaging them. She moaned softly as they slide up from her waist to her stomach and he continued to massage her up and down slowly. She reopened her eyes at him and shyly asked “Can we…?” she nodded towards the floor.

Hidan looked confused for a moment then looked at the floor where she nodded towards. He chuckled deeply as he turned to look back at his wife but with a sly grin on his face. “Oh, you’re f**king dirty.”

She shrugged her shoulders a bit “Hey, I’m your wife after all. I’ve been with you for nearly a year now. And you taught me many things for making me dirty…” she trailed a finger down his chest just to allure him. And it was working successfully because she felt his body shivered in excitement and he let out a soft shaky sigh.

He gave her a warning tone “Tha, don’t tempt me right now…” he nodded towards the surveillance camera from the corner of the room. She followed his gaze then cursed softly under her breath. Hidan grinned and leaned down to whisper in her ear “But there’s no f**king surveillance camera in the closet I saw down the hallway…” She gasped when he softly bit her earlobe.

Thanerah slightly pulled away to grin at him then said “Lead the way, love.” Hidan grinned back at her then grabbed her wrist, dragged her out of the room, down the hall and towards the closet. After getting inside and locking the door. The magic began…with loud moans.

--

After countless hours of making love, Hidan unlocked the door and looked between both halls. He walked out of the closet with Thanerah while their clothes were obviously disoriented along with some messy hair. Suddenly, they saw Tagor coming out from the corner of the hallway and he looked frantic as he looked around until his eyes landed on the couple. “There you are!” he exclaimed as he stomped towards them. Thanerah laughed nervously at him while Hidan was combing his silver hair back to its hairstyle, with a few soft bangs caressing against his forehead.