Chapter 44 Flirt and Talk

Fenora watched her second oldest brother eating some noodles as they were sitting in a different restaurant this time. Unfortunately they didn’t have any pork ribs so Claw had to take some ramen since he was practically starving since they left the camp.

Fenora only are some dangos while Soran was eating some takeaway of cheeses from the cheese shop. She wasn’t a fighter like her brothers; in fact she’s more like a medical type like her mother. Thanerah runs the Medical Centre in Hanatul City.

Claw finished his noodles and brought the bowl to his lips so he can drink the entire soup. She stared at him with slight disgust as he drank the whole thing without stopping until there was none left. Then he placed the empty bowl on the wooden table with a satisfying sigh.

He still even has his stick on the corner of his mouth. She had no idea how it could have been there while he was eating or drinking. She could accidently sucked in a stick if she had done that.

She had to ask him again “How in the name of Jashin can you do things with that stick hanging from the corner of your mouth without choking?”

Claw smirked at her; a rare thing but he only showed it to his siblings, and he simply answered “It’s a f**king gift.” He did a small shrug.

Soran rolled his eyes to the sky and took another bite of his cheese. Suddenly he stopped when he noticed two girls giggling while whispering to each other while they were eyeing on him and Claw. Soran couldn’t help but to smirk at them then he winked.

In response, the girls giggled louder and blushed more deeply.

Fenora saw that however and made a gagging sound “Oh, get a room!”

“I would if I f**king could.”

“Ew! That’s gross!”

“Grow up.”

“You grow up!”

“I’m the f**king oldest. I’m already a f**king grown-up.”

“Yet you have a brain of a child!”

Claw snickered “She does have a f**king point.”

Soran glared at him “Are you trying to pick a f**king fight? You’re going to get it if you keep this up.”

Claw narrowed his eyes at him while he was chewing more than usual on his stick “Oh, I f**king dare you.”

Fenora could feel the tension rising between the two as they both were in a glaring contest. To see if any of them would make the first move, but none of them did for the past two minutes with the tension rising. Fenora was going to say something to stop this ridiculous argument until the two girls who had been eyeing on Soran and Claw came along while looking shy.

“I-I’m sorry but…but can we have your names?” asked the one with blonde hair while wearing a pretty sun dress while her friend who is a brunette was clinging to her friend’s arm so tightly from utter shyness as she was eyeing on Soran.

Fortunately that stopped the tension so the brothers turned their attention to the shy girls. They both put on their charming smiles which made them blushed furiously. They were in their middle 20s no doubt but seriously? Blushing like a little schoolgirl?

Soran charmingly said “Why not? It’s not like every day we meet beautiful women.” The brunette gasped and tightened her hold on her friend.

Fenora had the urge to roll her eyes to the ceiling but she held it down and just watched. Sure it’s disturbing for young siblings to watch their own siblings flirting with others but she had seen this too often now a days. She grabbed a new stick of dango and took a bite of one of them.