Chapter 27 Champions

Thanerah smiled at herself in the mirror as she was wearing a beautiful light grey gown that she bought from Jontha. She put on some light make-up and she slightly curled her hair (although it was curly enough). She never showed Hidan this because she wanted to surprise him.

*I wonder if he’ll like this…* she thought as she looked at her sides.

Her husband was in the bathroom to take a shower but he showered quickly and it probably changing right now.

Thanerah glanced at Thunder to see him sleeping on the carpet, so she asked him, “What do you think?”

Thunder opened his eyes to observe her and he replied *[I think it looks good on you. How come I’ve never seen this dress before?]*

She giggled as she made a small twirl, “I wanted to make it a surprise for Hidan.”

She suddenly heard a deep chuckle from behind, “And it’s f**king working.”

Thanerah quickly spun around to see her husband smirking at her while leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

“You look amazing, Tha.” He compliment and strode across the room towards her.

She blushed as he approached while he was wearing a normal black tuxedo with no tie but his shirt was open to expose a glimpse of his chest. Not surprising. He got behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist then brought her against his body.

Her blush deepened but she welcome his warmth. Hidan grinned “We look good…” he suddenly stated.

She had no idea what he was talking about until he nodded towards the full length mirror. She looked at their reflection and had to, surprisingly, agreed with her husband. She felt a warm kiss on her cheek and she couldn’t help but to giggle like a little girl.

She stopped giggling when she felt his hands moving and they both pressed against her stomach flatly. Thanerah knew what he was thinking about so she covered his hands with her own as she leaned more onto him.

She asked him, “Do you really want to have a child?”

“…I won’t mind.” It was his turn to ask her, “Do you?”

She was quiet for a moment then shook her head, “No.”

The thought of having a baby together was exhilarating to her. She could already imagine him playing with their child in a fake wrestle or something that fathers and children do with each other. She smiled widely at her little imagination and Hidan wondered why she suddenly smiled.

He asked her as he slightly tugged her to get her attention, “What are you thinking about, Tha?” he asked in such a teasing tone with a grin coming up to his face as well.

She softly giggled and replied, “I-It’s nothing.”

He suddenly tickled her side and she jumped a bit, “Come on, Tha. Tell me.”

She grabbed his wrist and be certain that his hands weren’t going to tickle her again. She quickly released his wrists and turned around to face him. She confessed her little imagination to him, “Well, I was thinking about our future when our baby comes. You know?”

He started to have his own little imagination as well then snickered. Now it was her turn to be curious. “What?” she asked him.

He scratched the side of his face quite sheepishly and answered her, “Well…I was thinking of how I’m going to teach him or her about Jashinism.”

She arched a suspicious brow at him, “Are you certain that we should teach our child the bloody ways of Jashinism? I don’t want to hurt my baby by piercing a stake through its stomach.”