Chapter 3 Sacrifice

As the two men stood up and place some small money on the table, Thanerah asked her brother “Okay, Tagor, what do you got for us?”

Tagor glanced around and whispered to them “I think we should speak somewhere in private. I could feel some unfriendly eyes on us.” Thanerah glanced around the lounge to see a few were staring at them intensely with murder clear in their eyes. Thanerah shivered, not in fear but in excitement. She had the feeling of need to see a bit of blood spilled but held it down.

Hidan suggested “Then let’s outside. This f**king air is suffocating me.” He quickly wrapped an arm around Thanerah’s waist to lead her outside, not that she isn’t blind or anything but she embraced Hidan’s touch. Tagor followed them with Thunder walking by his side, but he left a warning growl towards the eyeing men in the lounge until they were out.

The group went to the far side corner where they will be less noticeable. That’s when Tagor started to talk. “All right, I heard he’s taking refuge in one of the famous hotels around here. Though, I doubt that it’s the best in the world. More likely the opposite, I think.”

Thanerah arched a brow “It’s quite obvious that you don’t like this place at all.”

Tagor rolled his eyes as he sneered while looking around the area “I can’t help it. There’s something…wrong with this place. And usually, I’m all comfortable in all places; even the most unpleasant ones.”

Hidan agreed with him “You know I have to agree with your brother, babe. And you better kill that f**ker soon so we can get the f**k out of here.”

“Honestly, what’s wrong with this place? Sure it’s gloomy and all, but it can’t be THAT bad.” Hidan and Tagor groaned deeply and they glanced at each other before setting their eyes back to her.

They confessed in unison “It’s Pierce.”

“Pierce? You mean General Goth?”

Tagor started to laugh as Hidan snickered sheepishly. “Now that’s a perfect name for that son of a b**ch!” said Hidan through snickering. It was obvious that he wasn’t angry any more, at the mean time.

Tagor’s laugh ceased and he wiped some laughing tears from his eyes. “I got to remember that one when I see him…” he mumbled to himself with a grin. Thanerah smiled, she loved to see them in a good mood instead of what they were before. It was a downfall; like they’re going through a funeral or something sad.

Thanerah cleared her throat a bit and asked Tagor a bit more seriously “Now then, where is this hotel he’s staying?”

Tagor’s expression turned serious but he didn’t seem happy about it. “Right…” he grumbled under his breath then turned to a direction and the couple followed him to wherever he’s going. Through the entire way, Hidan was very close to her, being over-protective yet again, but it made Thanerah safe and warm so she embraced his protection. It may have seemed too obsessive for a husband to be over his wife, but Thanerah find it romantic and a little obsessive.

Tagor stopped right before a bridge that leads to a tall hotel with natural quality of what any hotel would have. “Here it is. Doesn’t look much, does it?” asked Tagor as he tilted his head while looking at the building. Hidan just sighed heavily with a deep frown.

“And do you know where the f**k he is exactly?” Hidan asked Tagor with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He really wants to get out of the city ASAP.

Tagor softly glared at Hidan over his shoulder “Don’t piss your pants yet, Hidan. I know what I’m doing.” He started to check on himself; checking how his breath smells like, checking if his hair is combed properly and cleared his voice.