Chapter 30 Thank You

Thanerah was wrapping the clean bandages around Tagor’s injured ankle, even though it’s already starting to heal itself. Tagor would wince or yelp in pain but he didn’t complain, although Hidan found it ridiculous that he would be this pitiful to a mere wound like this.

“Come on! You can’t be f**king serious about this injury in the f**king ankle! That is nothing!” stated Hidan as he mentioned towards Tagor’s injured ankle.

He glared at Hidan before he yelped in pain once again, so he said to his little sister. “Can you be gentler?”

“I am being gentle as much as I can. But seriously? You think this is painful?”

Tagor glared at her, “I’m not a Jashinist like you, sis! I may be the son of Jashin but that doesn’t mean that I follow the religion as much as you do! Sure I pray but I don’t sacrifice!”

Right now they were on a small flying ship and they were heading back to Jontha. It was a heavy snow storm but they’ll make it through. Hidan sat next to his wife and he relaxed his muscles as he let out a small sigh.

Thanerah tied the bandages tightly but not too tightly. She smiled at her older brother, “There, all done.”

“Finally…” he mumbled as he brought his injured foot down on the floor and leaned against the wall while Thunder was lying on the floor near Thanerah’s feet.

It was quiet…terribly quiet until Tagor asked them out of the open. “So…anything new with you?”

Hidan looked over his wife to his brother-in-law with a bored expression, “Why the f**k do you want to know?”

He merely shrugged his shoulders, “I just want to know whether you and my little sister are planning to do anything when we get back to Jontha.”

“What about you?” Thanerah asked this time.

Tagor shrugged his shoulders, “Nothing much. Still waiting. The usual. Now tell me yours.”

Thanerah sent her husband a smile and he knew what she was asking him. But he asked her, “Do we really have to tell him?”

Tagor’s eared perked up with interest and he asked as he stared at the couple, “Tell me what?” He also sounded very excited as if he knew what they were going to say but he probably does not.

Thanerah instantly held Hidan’s hand and she happily said to him, “How would you feel about being an uncle?”

Tagor looked between the two couple as they watched to see his reaction. Let’s just say that it was utter shock. His jaw literally dropped as he stared at the couple wide eyed. He asked them, “A-Are you serious? You’re going to have a baby?”

The couple glanced at each other with growing grins and nodded to him.

Tagor suddenly grinned widely and screamed, “Oh congratulations!” He suddenly brought them both into a tight embrace somehow and it completely surprised them.

Hidan gave his wife a curious arch brow but she only replied with a nervous grin and a small shrug. Finally they were released but then Tagor started to ask these questions with the biggest grin they’ve ever seen on his face.

“What are you going to name the baby!? Are you going to have it this year!? Do you think it’s going to be a boy or a girl! Hell, do you want to have twins or triplets!?”

The couple stared at the hysterical Tagor as he continued to ask countless questions. Thanerah felt her husband pressing a secure hand on her shoulder and she instantly put her hand over his. She heard a soft whisper in her ear, “Are you f**king sure that this is your brother, Tha?”